💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

LadyCaligula

1.Yeah, I meant that  :sweat:

2.Like seriously people - did she let him rape a child? No, she made a video with him and made a song... I just don't understand and never will your(not yours only, but everyones) meltdown over this...

Then you are a ****ty person if you cant understand why working with a rapist to make money is wrong...its a slap in the face to the people R. Kelly hurt and a double slap to the ones that Terry R completely got away with...

Oh my god, this seems like a cheap dig for controversy. :wtf: I can see why she didn't want it released.

Lana Winters

No ****. I clarified what I meant in the same sentence without erasing the way I said it before. It was scrapped and they decided to just use footage for this video... because guess what...still havent seen anything or heard a single word about said documentary.

tumblr_mik2g99CwR1r0byljo1_500.gif

We still have no idea about the video and for all we know the documentary is still going to be released.

Then you are a ****ty person if you cant understand why working with a rapist to make money is wrong...its a slap in the face to the people R. Kelly hurt and a double slap to the ones that Terry R completely got away with...

These people will defend Gaga against anything, there's no point

Lana Winters

Gaga

She's telling them to do what they want. Sounds like consent to me.  :fail:

Allison M

Show me a person who's getting raped in that video and you're right.

I'll be waiting

Gaga is being put under and is being taken advantage of while unconscious. If that's not symbolic of date rape then I don't know what would be. 

LadyCaligula

1.Yeah, I meant that  :sweat:

2.Like seriously people - did she let him rape a child? No, she made a video with him and made a song... I just don't understand and never will your(not yours only, but everyones) meltdown over this...

Then you are a vile person if you can't understand that its a slap in the face to the victims of R. Kelly and Terry R and every other rape victim out there... what is so ****ing hard to grasp? How about Casey Anthony join the Real Housewives of orange county or...better yet Dance Moms,

Slayer

Is this actually coming soon because I have to get up for work tomorrow and I'm not hanging around for this if it's yet another thing that turns out to be false.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Zsolti

Gaga is being put under and is being taken advantage of while unconscious. If that's not symbolic of date rape then I don't know what would be. 

how do we know this  :confused: if true,mess

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Lana Winters

But she also gave consent to being put under.  :dies: She may have been taken advantage of after that but she gave consent. It's not rape.

Edited by Lana Winters