💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

her career is fine, she's on a multi million dollar tour...

The drama queens on this forym

Please point out in my post where exactly I wrote her career wasn't fine and that her tour was flopping because I can't see it. Thanks.

ryhanna

The apparent storyline and use of R. Kelly and Terry really isn't something that I agree with, but the shots and visuals are pretty good. I just think that it was a mistake and glad it wasn't officially released because it would have done a lot of damage. 

Really hoping the leak gets contained. The public's reaction so far has been anything but flattering :wtf:

Yeah, well, I guess we know why it wasn't released.

codymonster

And to think, like 4 hours ago I was glued to the computer thinking I was gonna get the full video any minute :Lana:

Edited by codymonster

Juanjo

I don't like the scenes we've seen with R Kelly or Terry, they are very creepy. But I do hope we get to see the vid in full. ...She looks gorgeous, though. Her hairrrrr!

Edited by Juanjo

BritneysPinkWig

idk if anyones said it but it reminds me of the flawless S&M 

rihannamain_0.jpg

ShonfromBeyond

I don't understand the point of not releasing it now, the snippet already gives away what is so controversial about the video anyway, even though it is only 30 seconds, it is still enough for everyone to get the point, and she is already getting sh*t for the snippet, so she might as well release it. The lyrics are, "Write what you want, say what you want about me, if you are wondering, know that I'm not sorry." I mean if she doesn't release it, she is compromising her art which defeats the whole purpose.

I actually didn't give my opinion in my last post, and I just wanna say that I'm disgusted with her scenes with R Kelly :excuseme:

Inb4 they start using that gif for a p*rn ad.

lol I can totally see that happening pordios.gif

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

boneknuckleskin

GOOD LAWD, this is TRULY the end of ha career  :emo:  :ohno:

You are an idiot. The only reason her "career" is in any jeopardy is because this video was scraped. 

No point in trying to keep it under wraps any longer, the things she reportedly feared people would think or say have now been said, so she might as well release it. 

It's fantastical. 

boneknuckleskin

I love Gaga as a person and as an artist so effing much but I'm really glad she did not and wasn't going to release this. Yeah, I kind of wanted to watch it tonight too due to curiosity but it seems like those snippets are all TMZ has (or at least the most scandalous moments they have) and that's probably for the best. I totally understand why Gaga had a change of heart and didn't want this video to be shown - judging by the 30 second-long clip that leaked, not the screencaps that were posted in this thread earlier.

Besides, I never heard or read that TMZ promised they were going to show it in full, everybody kept repeating that as if it was fact but there wasn't any proof from what I've seen.

And some people here need to learn why others are complaining about this snippet: this isn't about the fact that it's s-xual in nature but because of the implied abuse/lack of consent in the parts we've seen combined with the fact that two accused s-xual predators were involved in its creation. No matter how pure her intentions and possible lack of knowledge of just how bad these guys' pasts really were, the end product is still what it is and she did the right thing by stopping it.

Take your bubblegum, your bible, and go listen to Katy Perry or Ariana Grande  :later:

Dayman

Really hoping the leak gets contained. The public's reaction so far has been anything but flattering :wtf:

Yeah - but the publics reaction to her [through the internet] has never been flattering. They're just faceless people - the haters voices are the loudest because they are the ones who care the most, regualr people just view it and move on.