Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

How does Tour Merch work?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

RAMROD

yeah everyone can

prices are high as ****.

A shirt is like 30-40 dollars... the tour book for example is also 30-40 (or at least it was that price during te past tours... I've read it is the same now)

You can also buy it on her website now

Not as high as K-Pop show tbh.

I bought 2NE1 Jersey for $94, and few more goods ranging from $15 and up, the other week I see them Live.

Gaga's price are decent.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Azor Ahai

I bought 2NE1 Jersey for $94, and few more goods ranging from $15 and up, the other week I see them Live.

Gaga's price are decent.

Her tickets here also cost much less here  than in the States so I hope merch prices are lower aswell. 

Or I'll just get my 10$ pacifier :emma:

NewYorkCity

Gaga's price are decent.

:eek:  :eek:  omg

I mean, compared to them it is decent... but still, you are buying a shirt that you could do (in the case of this tour, better) at home for like 8 dollars... It's not like they put a lot of work on creating the designs this time.

RAMROD

Her tickets here also cost much less here than in the States so I hope merch prices are lower aswell.

Or I'll just get my 10$ pacifier :emma:

It really depends, they might have to pay tax upon bringing it to your city which may affect the pricing too.

So it could be a little pricey that price on the web (but then again you will pay tax by yourself if you live overseas, which could be even more pricey).

Say the pacifier might cost 2-3 dollars more in venue of your concert date.

But not always the case.

If you can save tho, the program is must buy item.

:eek: :eek: omg

I mean, compared to them it is decent... but still, you are buying a shirt that you could do (in the case of this tour, better) at home for like 8 dollars... It's not like they put a lot of work on creating the designs this time.

That is true, we would have to smart shopping in the end.

That Lady Gay Gay tees definitely out of question, it does not seem so worth it, sorry to say :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewYorkCity

It really depends, they might have to pay tax upon bringing it to your city which may affect the pricing too.

So it could be a little pricey that price on the web (but then again you will pay tax by yourself if you live overseas, which could be even more pricey).

Say the pacifier might cost 2-3 dollars more in venue of your concert date.

But not always the case.

If you can save tho, the program is must buy item.

That is true, we would have to smart shopping in the end.

That Lady Gay Gay tees definitely out of question, it does not seem so worth it, sorry to say :laughga:

this time I don't like any of the shirts tbh

I hope there are new ones for Europe  :eww:

GagaisHotAF

Can everyone buy the Merch or is it VIP only?

Prices?

Do we know anything about the Merch apart from that photo from the first show? 

Inform me please.

Can we buy tour merch after the concert ends? Or does it close? 

Probably on Grindr

Ethan

They'll keep some of the stuff on her website. There's still monster ball merch up!

Blake

Or you know....maybe it should be in the op and I shouldnt have to search through the pages for it....

The Tour Merch thread is on the top of the first page and pinned...

somechick

yeah everyone can

prices are high as ****.

A shirt is like 30-40 dollars... the tour book for example is also 30-40 (or at least it was that price during te past tours... I've read it is the same now)

You can also buy it on her website now

Tour book for artrave is $25 and you can't buy it on the website. T-shirts were all $40, hoodies $80. Pacifier & glow wand were $10.

But yeah, check the tour merch thread or Gaga's website. I even just ordered some stuff from the website. lol

You can, but they may have sold out of some stuff. It usually stays open a little while after the show. (I'm assuming you mean after the actual show you go to).

Archived