Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Do you like not having a storyline?

ElectricHaus

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

Exactly one person called it a rave. The other two said the "concert was rave themed".

You are overreacting over one comment.

um no literally half this fanbase was doing that when the tour started, and since then a lot more people have.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

um no literally half this fanbase was doing that when the tour started, and since then a lot more people have.

Um, that has nothing to do with the comments and the fans in this thread. Coming in this thread and accusing people of something they weren't even doing and telling them to "shut the **** up" was uncalled for.

It's a rave so..

I appreciate having a storyline though. It's boring that a singer will just perform her songs like forever. It makes the performance entertaining. I prefer BTWB to artRave

Electric Phire

Tbh, not really. I quite liked the freedom of this tour. She seemed a lot more interactive and happy too

withjudas

Sometimes there is no storyline

Sometimes a tour should just be a good time

Cus I'm a raver and it's all I need

Pain of fame1

I am going to a concert, not a play

THISS to all people complaining about artRAVE not having a storyline. The artRAVE is a true rave, a huge party so please don't complain about the story line thing and rave and cheer for gaga as much as you can instead of being with the cellphone in the concert. She needs us.

Pain of fame1

can you guys shut the **** up with the "uh its a rave its a rave, duh" its STILL a concert put on by a musician, not some sleazy dj. 

why must you guys resort to that phrase "its a rave" to compensate for some "subjective" problems that some people may or may not have with the tour. 

you know what they dont have at a rave? a live band, a singer, multiple costume changes, live singing, melodies for gods sake. its still a concert and gaga is known for her theatricality and CREATIVITY. not having a story line isnt the end of the world, but it does consistently with this era showcase a lack of ideas. you know what they dont have at raves? songs like do what you want, fashion, paparazzi, alejandro, MANiCURE, gypsy, just dance. those aren't  rave songs as far as im concerned so obviously its still a concert first and foremost. 

MANiCURE and Gypsy are rave songs actually. And well,actually there's a storyline: We land in Venus were we just have to spread love towards the others and gaga. :sweat:

hijadeputa

It's perfect because it's supposed to be a giant party and rave themed. There is no need for a story just go have fun and **** the world for a couple of hours. 

NIAGARA F

can you guys shut the **** up with the "uh its a rave its a rave, duh" its STILL a concert put on by a musician, not some sleazy dj. 

why must you guys resort to that phrase "its a rave" to compensate for some "subjective" problems that some people may or may not have with the tour. 

you know what they dont have at a rave? a live band, a singer, multiple costume changes, live singing, melodies for gods sake. its still a concert and gaga is known for her theatricality and CREATIVITY. not having a story line isnt the end of the world, but it does consistently with this era showcase a lack of ideas. you know what they dont have at raves? songs like do what you want, fashion, paparazzi, alejandro, MANiCURE, gypsy, just dance. those aren't  rave songs as far as im concerned so obviously its still a concert first and foremost. 

nnk7et.gif

I liked that the previous two tours did have one, but I also liked the artRAVE show for what it was: a fun time to just let loose, which is what Gaga wanted. Not every one of Gaga's tours necessarily needs to have a storyline. A majority of artists actually don't have one and simply come out and sing their songs in different outfits/sets. 

Willy Wonka

preach sis

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I am going to a concert, not a play

HAHAHA omg you have no idea how much i laughed at this

Archived