💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Do you like not having a storyline?

ElectricHaus

Featured Posts

ElectricHaus

It's perfect because it's supposed to be a giant party and rave themed. There is no need for a story just go have fun and **** the world for a couple of hours. 

:legend:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flawless

I am going to a concert, not a play

:trootea:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

codymonster

The concert was legit a nonstop party. It was perfect the way it was. I never stopped dancing :bunny:

Whispering

I love musical theatre, so I love storylines...but artRAVE was PERFECT! I actually preferred it without a storyline.

Casual fans usually don't get the whole storyline deal anyway, so it just ends up being confusing and rather useless in a live concert setting.

Neptune

It's perfect because it's supposed to be a giant party and rave themed. There is no need for a story just go have fun and **** the world for a couple of hours. 

aaronyoji

can you guys shut the **** up with the "uh its a rave its a rave, duh" its STILL a concert put on by a musician, not some sleazy dj. 

why must you guys resort to that phrase "its a rave" to compensate for some "subjective" problems that some people may or may not have with the tour. 

you know what they dont have at a rave? a live band, a singer, multiple costume changes, live singing, melodies for gods sake. its still a concert and gaga is known for her theatricality and CREATIVITY. not having a story line isnt the end of the world, but it does consistently with this era showcase a lack of ideas. you know what they dont have at raves? songs like do what you want, fashion, paparazzi, alejandro, MANiCURE, gypsy, just dance. those aren't  rave songs as far as im concerned so obviously its still a concert first and foremost. 

I mean i did like how it was just fun and a huge dance party but it kind of bored me. I loved the theatricality of the BTWB but the artRAVE was still a great show.

Whispering

can you guys shut the **** up with the "uh its a rave its a rave, duh" its STILL a concert put on by a musician, not some sleazy dj.

why must you guys resort to that phrase "its a rave" to compensate for some "subjective" problems that some people may or may not have with the tour.

you know what they dont have at a rave? a live band, a singer, multiple costume changes, live singing, melodies for gods sake. its still a concert and gaga is known for her theatricality and CREATIVITY. not having a story line isnt the end of the world, but it does consistently with this era showcase a lack of ideas. you know what they dont have at raves? songs like do what you want, fashion, paparazzi, alejandro, MANiCURE, gypsy, just dance. those aren't rave songs as far as im concerned so obviously its still a concert first and foremost.

Exactly one person called it a rave. The other two said the "concert was rave themed".

You are overreacting over one comment.

antpats2

i thought there was some theme? She was searching for 'the light' during the show and found it was inside of her all along, during Gypsy?? 

ThatSLAYGUY

(Although there was supposedly a storyline at Ft. Lauderdale that she later scrapped)

Really! Do you know what it was? 

Glamourpuss

I liked the storylines because I liked the surprises and all the extra stuff that happened like in the Monsterball when the angler fish came out.

And Born this Way when the giant head came down over us and was talking. The motorbike and Bloody Mary gliding was cool too.

My Little Phoney

Each Gaga show will always have a story in its own way. I think the way she approached this tour suits the album and the kind of atmosphere she was aiming for.

Archived