šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Do you like not having a storyline?

ElectricHaus

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

I think it is better like this, it fits better. I LOOOVED Monster Balls story because it was so fluid and went well but imo Born This Way Balls story was unclear and messy.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatSLAYGUY

Born This Way Balls story was unclear and messy.

Ā 

I totally agreeĀ 

can you guys shut the **** up with the "uh its a rave its a rave, duh" its STILL a concert put on by a musician, not some sleazy dj.Ā 

why must you guys resort to that phrase "its a rave" to compensate for some "subjective" problems that some people may or may not have with the tour.Ā 

Ā 

you know what they dont have at a rave? a live band, a singer, multiple costume changes, live singing, melodies for gods sake. its still a concert and gaga is known for her theatricality and CREATIVITY. not having a story line isnt the end of the world, but it does consistently with this era showcase a lack of ideas. you know what they dont have at raves? songs like do what you want, fashion, paparazzi, alejandro, MANiCURE, gypsy, just dance. those aren't Ā rave songs as far as im concerned so obviously its still a concert first and foremost.Ā 

:tea:Ā  :applause:

Archived