Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Final Fantasy

Vampira

Featured Posts

In what chapter do I get to play as Fang?

Uhm...i THINK you can choose your party at the end of Chapter 9 or 10.

Dont worry tho, Chapter 10-13 take a long time. One chapter took me like 8-10 hours :flop:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIFs

• zexion_armando

• Goldenhen

• LionHeartedGirl

Uhm...i THINK you can choose your party at the end of Chapter 9 or 10.

Dont worry tho, Chapter 10-13 take a long time. One chapter took me like 8-10 hours :flop:

Well at least there's still a lot more to play. I didn't want it to end too soon.

Well at least there's still a lot more to play. I didn't want it to end too soon.

yeah, I think the end of chapter 9 is about the halfway point.

zexion_armando

Wait till the Cie'th stones quest starts. lol

My XIII-2 CE shipped today :legend: It arrives Monday, which is perfect because all my assignments and tests are done on monday :excited2:

I'm stuck on the chapter 9 boss in XIII. :noparty:

It's Barthandelus, right? I hated that boss so much. It took me forever to kill him.

zexion_armando

It's Barthandelus, right? I hated that boss so much. It took me forever to kill him.

lol I hate him so ****ing much.

Like, I prefer fighting hard bosses like Cid who adapt and can react like real AI, not just cycle through attacks.

I'm stuck on the chapter 9 boss in XIII. :noparty:

Use libra/librascope to find the weakness of the 4 small enemies quickly and use RAV/RAV/COM to get rid of those

Use RAV/RAV/COM to work up the stagger bar, switching to RAV/COM/MED or SEN/COM/MED to heal up if you need to. Once staggered, use your strongest paradigm to deal out max damage.

After you have staggered him once, he gets some other attack thats really powerful that he uses after you stagger him. After you staggered him once, use SYN/SAB/MED to buff yourself and debuff him. (I can't remember if you can debuff him, if not switch that to COM or RAV. Then, once fully buffed/debuffed, repeat the cycle of RAV/RAV/COM and RAV/COM/MED to stagger him.

Once he has staggered, attack using your powerful paradigm until he gets ready to use that attack. Switch to a SEN/SEN/MED paradigm and heal up quickly and have your 2 sentinels absorb the damage of his attack. (2 sentinels give whole party a bigger defence boost than just once)

Continue this cycle for like 10 years and he eventually dies.

That was my strategy anyways.

I just got to chapter 10. Thanks for the tips on defeating Barthandelus by the way. They really helped!

Now I can play any role with all of my characters, but I feel like I should focus on the 3 I've been expanding them each in. Doesn't that make more sense?

zexion_armando

Anyone here play Final Fantasy XIV, or plan to when they release the 2.0 client?

I might try it when and if it comes to PS3, otherwise, I hate MMO's