💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Final Fantasy

Vampira

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

9 is definitely a favorite of mine, but I feel like it should be saved for last. There are so many references to older games that a first-timer wouldn't get.

There are (My favorite still being the Cloud and Squall joke, and the Fiends), but I still think its the most well rounded FF. Interesting cast, amazing villain, classic battle system, nice ability system that can't be really abused (VII and VIII called about that, lol.), fun world, sidequests, and charm. The only thing it really needs is more super bosses and some more story based sidequests, lol.

I dock a couple of points from VI mostly cause the cast is too big, lol.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIFs

• zexion_armando

• Goldenhen

• LionHeartedGirl

The combat was the best. Fast paced and fun. Plus Gunner Yuna was s-xy

Yes! I loved all the s-xy outfits. :)

There are (My favorite still being the Cloud and Squall joke, and the Fiends), but I still think its the most well rounded FF. Interesting cast, amazing villain, classic battle system, nice ability system that can't be really abused (VII and VIII called about that, lol.), fun world, sidequests, and charm. The only thing it really needs is more super bosses and some more story based sidequests, lol.

I dock a couple of points from VI mostly cause the cast is too big, lol.

Definitely a really great game.

I adore Final Fantasy, it's my favourite game series. My favourite game I think would be 9, but 10 isn't far behind!

My first FF game was Final Fantasy 9, I bought 6, 7 & 8 and then when future releases came out I carried on buying them,

I only have the PS1, 2 & 3 games (FF6,7,8,9,10,10-2,12 & 13) - although I did have FF3 for the DS but then I sold my DS...

I really can't wait for Final Fantasy Versus XIII, it's getting really annoying now though, they announced the god damn game in 2006 and I really doubt it will be released in 2012, maybe 2013 the rate they're going!!

:crossed: just got my second phone call from a second store saying my Collectors Edition of FF13-2 got cancelled.

:cry: I must have a copy of it

I just bought Final Fantasy XIII. I figured it'd be a smart idea to play that one before I bought XIII-2. So far, it's amazing. I didn't think I'd be a huge fan of it, but it really is fun. My only complaint is the long ass cut scenes. But I feel like if I don't watch them I won't be able to follow the story line.

I just bought Final Fantasy XIII. I figured it'd be a smart idea to play that one before I bought XIII-2. So far, it's amazing. I didn't think I'd be a huge fan of it, but it really is fun. My only complaint is the long ass cut scenes. But I feel like if I don't watch them I won't be able to follow the story line.

they get kinda shorter later in the game. the story thins a bit for a while :P

Happy Birthday Final Fantasy and Square Enix just revealed the logo to celebrate the 25h Anniversary of Final Fantasy.

*4skeY.jpg

* :legend:

EDIT: Rehosted the logo.

Edited by Goldenhen

Happy Birthday Final Fantasy and Square Enix just revealed the logo to celebrate the 25h Anniversary of Final Fantasy.

*25anni.jpg

* :legend:

I can't see it here (must be blocked) but yay! :legend:

zexion_armando

Read the worst rumor about XIII-2.

http://andriasang.com/comzqz/ffxiii2_lightning_dlc/

I know its a rumor, but I ****ing wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama did this, the disgusting little man.

Square Enix previously said that Lightning would appear in the game as DLC. Famitsu reveals that Lightning will appear as a coliseum character. Defeat her, and you'll be able to make her into a party member.

really? Nickle and dime us.

zexion_armando

I'm not playing the demo or watching anymore of the trailers. I want to be totally surprised on Tuesday.

Surprise: Toriyama trolled you.

I'm on chapter 7/13 on XIII. Hopefully I can beat it before Tuesday!

Chapter 10-13 is about as long, if not longer, than Chapters 1-9 I believe.

The game also gets a lot more fun and you get a bit more freedom.

Chapter 10-13 is about as long, if not longer, than Chapters 1-9 I believe.

The game also gets a lot more fun and you get a bit more freedom.

In what chapter do I get to play as Fang?