💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Final Fantasy

Vampira

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

I'm starting to lose interest with Versus. As awesome as it looks, it's been in development for almost six years now. We still don't get much information, other than a new vague trailer every other year or so.

Honestly, I'm [CENSORED Stop censorship at americancensorship.org] with lost interest. After the massive hype I had for XIII, the low key for Versus [CENSORED Stop censorship at americancensorship.org] keep my surprised when the game comes out.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIFs

• zexion_armando

• Goldenhen

• LionHeartedGirl

Just played the XIII-2 demo! I don't know if I want to get it or not yet being as I never got past the Sid battle in XIII and I haven't played it since with the occasional retry to kick Sid's ass with no avail.

I've never played Final Fantasy but I've always had interest in it. XIII-2 is coming out soon and I'm thinking of getting it, but should I play XIII first?

I've never played Final Fantasy but I've always had interest in it. XIII-2 is coming out soon and I'm thinking of getting it, but should I play XIII first?

Do you have the game? If not then no because XIII-2 can be play without finished XIII by design.

OMG, someone who actually liked X-2 like me. :emo:

tumblr_loxc9qR0wf1qaof1mo1_500.jpg

I love X-2 it was awesome game And the music in was so good I still play it now and then.

I love X-2 it was awesome game And the music in was so good I still play it now and then.

Awesome! :omgexcited:

zexion_armando

Just get XIII. Its like 20 bucks anyway.

AND I LOVE X-2

zexion_armando

:party: :party: :party:

The combat was the best. Fast paced and fun. Plus Gunner Yuna was s-xy

I just played the demo for XIII-2. This game is so confusing! The battles are so hard! I don't know what anything means!

And thats why you need to get the original... So that everything makes sense.

I would skip 13 and go for one of the older ones. It might be hard for someone accustomed to modern gaming to get into the 2D ones, but they're all amazing. 6 and 7 are great places to start, and 10 and 12 are pretty easy to get into for a newcomer. 13 is a piece of **** in my opinion, not even worth a discount price.

zexion_armando

I would skip 13 and go for one of the older ones. It might be hard for someone accustomed to modern gaming to get into the 2D ones, but they're all amazing. 6 and 7 are great places to start, and 10 and 12 are pretty easy to get into for a newcomer. 13 is a piece of **** in my opinion, not even worth a discount price.

I wouldn't call XII a great place to start. I like XII, but I think thats because I like Tactics and Ivalice. Otherwise, its inferior to VI and IX in terms of starting places. Edited by zexion_armando

i download FF on my phone the other day and its a lot harder then I expected. you really have to grind out levels and gold in order to survive the first few dungeons.

I wouldn't call XII a great place to start. I like XII, but I think thats because I like Tactics and Ivalice. Otherwise, its inferior to VI and IX in terms of starting places.

9 is definitely a favorite of mine, but I feel like it should be saved for last. There are so many references to older games that a first-timer wouldn't get.