💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My artRAVE Experience!

mucinex

Featured Posts

somechick

good for you, it was good, just not as amazing as when i watch video online of like gaga performing at tmb. i enjoy the theatrical feel of those videos, i wasnt here for the party thing

Well the tour is called ArtRave and she has said it's meant to be a party, so I mean you should know some of what you're in for. ;) Sorry that you didn't have fun though. I'm no in to raves at all but I've been to 2 shows already and I loved them.

Glamourpuss

Awww I feel so bad for you. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy it. The atmosphere would have been much better if you'd been closer or even standing near the front. Don't let this experience ruin concerts for you.

ThatSLAYGUY

I was right up at the back for the BTWB and I still had fun

(Even do dis b---h was textin right nurr me  :dead: )

high heeled fem

Thanks

yup how could u not even clap??? or stand up??

tumblr_m33ym0VcdZ1r7quy9.gif

Exactly!!! latoya.gif u go boo :flutter:

somechick

lol me too. I had some guy in a suit next to me and every time she said "paws up" everyone but him put their right hands/paws up...he had to put his left and knock me every time. :dies: It's Ok though - got him back when I danced to Bad Romance and kept kicking his foot (not intentionally though). lol

ThatSLAYGUY

lol me too. I had some guy in a suit next to me and every time she said "paws up" everyone but him put their right hands/paws up...he had to put his left and knock me every time. :dies: It's Ok though - got him back when I danced to Bad Romance and kept kicking his foot (not intentionally though). lol

I Hit the girl next me with my glow wand :toofunny: (accidentally)

MANiCURE

That sucks so bad my first Gaga concert was TBTWB and I think we can tell I enjoyed it because of my tears and at one point lack of breathing...

oh i hear ya!

somechick

I Hit the girl next me with my glow wand :toofunny: (accidentally)

ahh the glow wands are useful for something. lol

Archived