💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My artRAVE Experience!

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

So I went to the Philly show, I live here. I think i'm finally ready to speak up about my exp. idk why but ever since my date it's been so hush hush. I just never felt like talking about it until now. This was my first ever concert, I didn't sing, dance or even clap. I was next to my aunt and some other weird guy next to us and I didn't feel like I belonged. My seats we're all the way in the back behind the stage, I saw everything backwards because I had to look at the screen which as I said was backwards and had a giant wire across it. It was loud, the actual concert was good i guess, not lady starlight, hatsune was okay. She pointed near me once which gave me a hard attack. I got the tour book and two shirts. Left, got home and fell asleep, I wish I could have went to the lana and die antwoord shows which were both close dates to that but im poor. so yeah :lana:35bcieh.jpg

WhoAskedOpinions

that sucks :(

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

prince

That sucks so bad my first Gaga concert was TBTWB and I think we can tell I enjoyed it because of my tears and at one point lack of breathing...

mucinex

That sucks so bad my first Gaga concert was TBTWB and I think we can tell I enjoyed it because of my tears and at one point lack of breathing...

good for you, it was good, just not as amazing as when i watch video online of like gaga performing at tmb. i enjoy the theatrical feel of those videos, i wasnt here for the party thing

prince

good for you, it was good, just not as amazing as when i watch video online of like gaga performing at tmb. i enjoy the theatrical feel of those videos, i wasnt here for the party thing

I agree tbh, I fell in love with Gaga because of her theatrics which is why ARTPOP isn't my favourite album. Just think though you've been in the same room as someone who you look up to so much and seen her perform songs live that some people never will 

Archived