Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Slightly juicy Gaga story (probably fabricated)

Hellspont

Featured Posts

Hellspont

So my mom works at a grocery store and this lady came in and they just talked and it ended up being about Gaga. The ladies brother is apparently a professional photographer that took this photo.

Lady-Gaga-Goes-Skinnydipping-With-Boyfri

So! According to this woman, Gaga was not happy without how they turned out and Ã¢â‚¬â€¹allegedly STOLE the photos somehow? :huh:  The photographer is supposedly a good friend of Taylor's too but said Gaga could be a b---h at times and really nice at others.  :fail:

Don't read too much into this I live in Fort Worth, Texas in a crazy part of town idk what to believe anyone tells me tbh. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

I thought Terry took those photos.

The lady said it was a photo of Her and Taylor in a pool this is the only professional one I saw unless he is a paparazzi. :smh:

JustPokeHerFace

How credible is this person? Have they taken photos of other high profile people? 

Stefani328

Gaga could be a b---h at times and really nice at others. - That's any human being

GypsyPrince

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga's a b---h at times.

Let's not pretend like we all aren't b---hes sometimes. 

Hellspont

How credible is this person? Have they taken photos of other high profile people? 

All I know is what my mom told me and that the photographer is apparently popular and does other photos of celebrities.

The lady said it was a photo of Her and Taylor in a pool this is the only professional one I saw unless he is a paparazzi. :smh:

Yeah I was wrong. Terry didn't take those photos. Maybe your story is right lol

Hellspont

Yeah I was wrong. Terry didn't take those photos. Maybe your story is right lol

I kind of hope it is, A real life gaga experience :excited2:  

Elizabeth

Why would she steal those pictures if she didn't like them, I don't understand? 

lego

Why would she steal those pictures if she didn't like them, I don't understand?

Yeah I don't get this. There are more of these photos in HQ, I believe she leaked them herself.

FreePalestine

Archived