💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why not just go for it all the way now?

Tropico

Featured Posts

rivingtonrebels

the only reason to release another single is to keep the tour tickets moving tbh.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Prism and ARTPOP on are 2 completely situations though so you can't compare

This era has just been a big mess. I think the ARTPOP we got was not the ARTPOP she wanted to put out. Everything has been so verbose and contradictory, like take "ending the era" right now because it's a commercial mess... doesn't that contradict the whole "music not the bling" thing? Like, :rip:

If she wants to, at least, get some creative ventures out of this era then she needs to sit down and come up with proper concepts for videos and fashion, stop with the "critics r destroying me" thing and just ignore the reactions of the fans. Maybe stop trying to fit as many concepts into one video as she can possibly conceive. Idk. Just make it more focused. Oh, and focus on the MUSIC. All she does now is talk about the message of the music rather than the actual music itself (which was one of the problems with BTW; she was so obsessed with being a messiah and talking about the message of BTW when all those amazing song's actual MUSIC got paid dust).

Although, given that the GUY video had like 4 songs in it, I doubt we're getting any more ARTPOP singles.

timmomatic

I agree with you but I don't think that'll be successful if she kept releasing singles and music videos.

1! If she were to release another single, you do realize that she will be heavily dictated by the label because releasing single = coming up with a well-organized promo plan which means she will need a lot of backing and help from her label (this is clearly something that she can't orchestrated on her own even if she does use only her money). And she does not need to give her labels more reason to breathe down her neck and preventing her from executing her visions. Especially since her last single did poorly, you know that her label will have a tighter grip on her if another single were to be organized.

2! If she is going to release music videos, she should release them because it will help to push the concept of ARTPOP into full realization. She shouldn't release music videos just for the sake of having a music video for each song. That's too time-consuming and requires a lot of planning and may be a bit wasteful?

3! She needs to focus and consolidate her concept. It's too broad and REALLY scatterbrained. Maybe then we will get something less disjointed! 

But other than that, YES, she might as well just go all out and do it her way.

Ronk

Sorry but your love for Gaga makes you blind…you're delusional…. I love Gaga but I still see things for what they are…. Bye

I agree with the OP and do not think he's delusional.  Speaking of seeing things for what they are, I see things this way:

Gaga is an artist more concerned with her creative vision and her music than she is with charts and sales.  She deserves to follow through with ARTPOP and get everything out there for the enjoyment of all those who appreciate her creativity.

I think the music in ARTPOP is very high quality, her best ever.  Too many fans are swayed by the comments of the critics and by the charts and sales.  Gaga's music should be looked at on it's own merit, not on the opinions of others.  The music speaks for itself.

I think the concept of ARTPOP is wonderful and so very creative.  I am so glad she had the courage to make something great rather than something commercial.

It's her era, her dream, her vision, her art, and she has every right to follow through with it any way she wishes.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived