đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gypsy won't be a single?

Mambain

Featured Posts

I think we can be sure that Gypsy won't have a music video. At the beginning, looking at an Artrave: ARTPOP Ball tour dates I thought that Gaga had a 20+ days gap in June to film Gypsy video, but now we just see her chilling in New York. Sooooo, I mean I don't know what to say. It happens second album in a row, that best songs of the album don't get to be released as singles.

What are you thoughts, why Gypsy wasn't chosen to be the lead single of the album or the 2nd single? Was it a well-thought idea or a mistake?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

Moving on to C2C era is better than releasing another video where everyone would throw potato chips at her. 
Can't wait for the Jazzzzz :party:

Moving on to C2C era is better than releasing another video where everyone would throw potato chips at her. 

Can't wait for the Jazzzzz :party:

what's a c2c era?

Azor Ahai

what's a c2c era?

Cheek to Cheek is her new album with Tony Bennet that will be released on September :)

Did this happen? Did I miss this?

Cheek to Cheek is her new album with Tony Bennet that will be released on September :)

oh, okay. I thought it's some new marketing **** on chatroulette or smth lol

GagaMyBlood95

I am so unhappy because Gypsy didn't get a chance to slay everyone  :emo:

Snowyrain

I really wanted a video tho. Just don't release as a single but release a video and end the era.

Azor Ahai

Did this happen? Did I miss this?

They didn't but they could and maybe they would if she released Gypsy :toofunny:

Archived