Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Fans on stage?

sweetzombie

Featured Posts

sweetzombie

Okay, I don't really want any spoilers which is why I haven't been on the forums recently but all I really want to know is, with an early entry ticket where is the best place to stand?

Also at what point does she get fans on stage? Is it only 1 fan for the gypsy performance from the ARTPOP zone?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

Didymus

I remember someone editing a picture with the best place to stand. Hopefully it will surface again.

I didn't even see her bring a fan on stage so far.. Maybe I haven't been keeping up.

Kim Kardashian

35e1SXe.jpg

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

sweetzombie

Would you guys recommend I just get front row center in front of the main stage then?

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

EvilChromatica

I'd say, from what I've seen of the show so far, the areas I've marked in black should be great spots:

Schermafbeelding2014-05-08om182249_zps51

Kim Kardashian

What's apple pie tho :flop:

Aplaz.  :toofunny:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

somechick

She generally doesn;t bring fans on stage. Not even all the time during Gypsy - some shows she has, but not all. Before Sexxx Dreams you can throw stuff on stage and you may get asked backstage after the show. :) Hope that helps and was not too spoiler-y. ;)

This, unless you wanna throw something on stage, then obviously as close to the main stage as possible is the best spot. And a little to the left as per the pic above, coz before Sexxx Dreams she isn;t centre, but to the left of the main stage.

sweetzombie

She generally doesn;t bring fans on stage. Not even all the time during Gypsy - some shows she has, but not all. Before Sexxx Dreams you can throw stuff on stage and you may get asked backstage after the show. :) Hope that helps and was not too spoiler-y. ;)

This, unless you wanna throw something on stage, then obviously as close to the main stage as possible is the best spot. And a little to the left as per the pic above, coz before Sexxx Dreams she isn;t centre, but to the left of the main stage.

Thanks for the info, just wondering, how would she ask fans to go backstage after the show if she has already left the stage?

somechick

Thanks for the info, just wondering, how would she ask fans to go backstage after the show if she has already left the stage?

Well, you throw stuff on stage before Sexxx Dreams. if you are lucky, she picks up your thing and asks you backstage right then and then one of her security peeps comes and talks to you about where to go once the show is finished to be taken backstage. :)

Archived