Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Legend of Zelda

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Japanese Nintendo posted a video showing action stuff and kind of an explanation video, it's in Japanese but you can probably guess what they're saying anyway if you've played the games before :laughga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJS2e_9YDv0

It's out tomorrow :party: I haven't pre-ordered it and probably won't get it for quite a while because I'm swamped with university work :noparty:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

There's a Zelda symphony concert on a worldwide tour thing and it's coming to London in less than 2 weeks and I want to go but I'm not sure :giveup: 

If any of you are interested in a classic zelda-esque game you should try Quest Keeper, available on the app store & android. It's like the typical dungeon crawler + rpg game; it's picking up a lot of attention too. 

Darcklighter22

If any of you are interested in a classic zelda-esque game you should try Quest Keeper, available on the app store & android. It's like the typical dungeon crawler + rpg game; it's picking up a lot of attention too. 

​It seems ok but is there more than just walking endlessly in an RPG type of field? (just personally i've played quite a few of them on my iPad Mini and feel after a while they get pretty repetitive) I like the design :)

side note, still a little bummed we won't be getting Zelda Wii U this year...can't wait tho as i'm currently playing skyward sword. started playing it when bf's roomate let us borrow it but we have since moved and couple days ago we got it. It really gives off a OoT meshed with WW feel I like it

retroglamx

I am actually glad they delayed the game cause I'm still not able to afford a Wii U yet. :(

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Darcklighter22

Some people claim it's because they actually want to release it on the Project NX console. (personally I think they could do like twilight princess and release it on both) It's something to look forward to New Gaga Album and new Zelda game! :wao:

Haroon

side note, still a little bummed we won't be getting Zelda Wii U this year...can't wait tho as i'm currently playing skyward sword. started playing it when bf's roomate let us borrow it but we have since moved and couple days ago we got it. It really gives off a OoT meshed with WW feel I like it

​I've yet to play that, it's been sitting in the cupboard downstairs for over a year, and I have the gold remote to play it with too! I haven't dared use that remote for any other game because I wanna use it first on Skyward Sword :dies: 

Some people claim it's because they actually want to release it on the Project NX console. (personally I think they could do like twilight princess and release it on both) It's something to look forward to New Gaga Album and new Zelda game! :wao:

​Whaaaaaaaaaat :confused: I doubt they'd skip releasing a new Zelda game on a Nintendo home console though, that'd be blasphemy :udidnt: Plus I imagine the new console won't be coming by next year because they've been releasing new consoles every 5-6 years, so there's still 2-3 years left before that if the trend continues :shrug: 

Darcklighter22

​I've yet to play that, it's been sitting in the cupboard downstairs for over a year, and I have the gold remote to play it with too! I haven't dared use that remote for any other game because I wanna use it first on Skyward Sword :dies:

It's actually proving to be really a great game! it plays with allot of mechanics and elements from the past 25 years of the franchise in a subtle way! :)  I found TP on Wii was horrible in terms of gameplay. but with the Wii motion plus on SS it's soo much better.

​Whaaaaaaaaaat :confused: I doubt they'd skip releasing a new Zelda game on a Nintendo home console though, that'd be blasphemy :udidnt: Plus I imagine the new console won't be coming by next year because they've been releasing new consoles every 5-6 years, so there's still 2-3 years left before that if the trend continues :shrug: 

oh no no, project NX will be the next home console I meant like with TP they released on Wii first and then GameCube but was originally ment for the GameCube. And they might do a similar thing, normally yes they would have a 5-6 year cycle for a home console but the Wii U has been doing terrible in overall sales and has only sold I think 2-3 million units in 2 and a half year as where the Wii had done so in only 6 months (not 100% sure on those numbers but it's around that) and with only a slim handfull of game releases left Zelda being one of the bigger ones unless they would pair up with other companies to get more sports/shooter or other games that are released on both the Xbox One and PS4 they mostly have all the main games that usually get released that are out....SuperSmash, Mario Kart etc... heck I always tell my bf since he works at EB games the Wii U selection and display is so minimal compared to other consoles wherever you go. Mind you they have stepped up allot with DLC in the last year. The Wii U is a mild extension of the Wii. I still enjoy allot but there are a few things they could of tweaked before release or could re-release it with improvements (like gamepad batteries life and others)

Haroon

​Yeah Twilight Princess wasn't anything I imagined it'd be with the motion control, it was just wrist-flicking all the time :laughga: I look forward to Skyward Sword :excited: 

Hmm I kinda compare the Wii U to the Gamecube in that case because the Gamecube had pretty bad sales overall but they didn't pull the plug on it :huh: To be fair it has shot up in sales since MK8 and SSB4 have come out, and I think TLoZ will further shoot the sales up so I don't think it'd be fair to kill it off and move on yet :giveup: Plus even with the Gamecube at least it had 2 new Zelda games on it (WW & TP), same with the Wii (TP & SS), plus even the N64 had 2 (OoT & MM). I think a re-release with some tweaks could be really nice though, like what they've done with the 3DS line and 3DS XL line :yes: 

They'd enrage loads of fans if they moved on from the Wii U already, especially as so many of them only bought it recently because of MK8 and SSB4 :dead: 

Darcklighter22

​Yeah Twilight Princess wasn't anything I imagined it'd be with the motion control, it was just wrist-flicking all the time :laughga: I look forward to Skyward Sword :excited: 

Hmm I kinda compare the Wii U to the Gamecube in that case because the Gamecube had pretty bad sales overall but they didn't pull the plug on it :huh: To be fair it has shot up in sales since MK8 and SSB4 have come out, and I think TLoZ will further shoot the sales up so I don't think it'd be fair to kill it off and move on yet :giveup: Plus even with the Gamecube at least it had 2 new Zelda games on it (WW & TP), same with the Wii (TP & SS), plus even the N64 had 2 (OoT & MM). I think a re-release with some tweaks could be really nice though, like what they've done with the 3DS line and 3DS XL line :yes: 

They'd enrage loads of fans if they moved on from the Wii U already, especially as so many of them only bought it recently because of MK8 and SSB4 :dead: 

​True! i'm not sure how costly it would be for them to put out a "revised" version of the Wii U but it could help I would say heck they came out with the Wii mini :laughga:

Haroon

​True! i'm not sure how costly it would be for them to put out a "revised" version of the Wii U but it could help I would say heck they came out with the Wii mini :laughga:

​The fact that they released a console without online wi-fi capabilities :smh: I thought it was a hoax when I first saw it :dead: 

Haroon

@Majora @Redstreak @Stellar

:lmao::lmao: :lmao:  

(I know I've barely played Majora's Mask enough to understand the Fierce Deity thing but I use it as my costume colour whenever I choose Link in Super Smash Bros 4 so it counts :sweat: )

Redstreak

(I know I've barely played Majora's Mask enough to understand the Fierce Deity thing but I use it as my costume colour whenever I choose Link in Super Smash Bros 4 so it counts :sweat: )

Omg someone shared this yesterday I love it. :rip:

and omg Haroonie Mario Kart DLC 2!!!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Darcklighter22

​OMG yes! saw this on tumbrl it's so well made haha:rofl:

homomo

Never have I ever seen better perfection

Archived