Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Who remembers these leaked snippets from "Applause"?

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember listening to these on repeat and absolutely DYING at the chorus :cry:

Still my favorite Gaga song :)

GypsyPrince

The fact that Applause gets fresher after each listen >>>

:legend:

Haroon

I remember the first one! :excited: I was like "oh my gosh :udidnt: " because I could tell something big was coming, like it was the slowly building part right before the booming chorus so I was like " :excited2: " just imagining how amazing and crazy it'd get after the quiet bit. Such memories :giveup:

Redstreak

I remember being disappointed at the snippets but now the song's like :legend:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Microscope

Its sad that the song had to be rush released though :( Would've been perfectly happy with waiting a few more days.

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Gohan

I was SO ****ing excited when the pre-chorus started and I was like "OMFG AJAJSBSBBDND, KILLER CHORUS COMING"

:CRY:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Alijandro

I remember also losing my **** to a lq stream of somebody playing it (which kept cutting out), and hearing the chorus for the first time. I recorded that on my phone, I wish I didnt delete them cos it was so funny 

warhol killer

I remember that the first full leak that we had was the one where she didn't "Ooh!" in the bridge, just "Touch, touch!"

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

TimisaMonster

I remeber people thinking it was a different song called "POP CULTURE" :megaflop:

The holophonic effect when she says "Applause applause applause I live for the applause plause" should've stayed :noparty:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I remember that the first full leak that we had was the one where she didn't "Ooh!" in the bridge, just "Touch, touch!"

I thought the first one was the pop culture was in art part, and people thought it was from an old unreleased track?

Solitaire

I remember listening to a few of these and I hated it.  :sweat:  I thought that I heard a really strong 70's guitar vibe in the song and was really turned off by it.

Now it's probably my all time favorite Gaga song  :cry:  :gaga:

- Previously Sycothisis

Archived