ReRe

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lodylody

Come on we need Gypsy, it's the only marketable song on that album left :rip:

Bleachella

Not the time. Honestly, im going to refer back to the latest episode of Radio ARTPOP

Its summer, people want to have fun. MANiCURE or Gypsy would work well, they are like feel good and summery songs. Bur dope would be a bit too slow, its more of a winter song for like the cold solemn feel of winter.

But Mary Jane Holland would slay :toofloppy:

Promo single turned official single. We know how that panned out last time

cc74036eb226429e9076d58eed92a80b.gif

Both times :later:

freebit

lol @ the receipts being a screencap. She's not releasing Dope as a single.

Battle 4 Ur Life

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

NOT HAPPENING

stop wasting our time.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Kim Kardashian

The user that posted this on ATRL is a troll.

:coffee:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

J e s s e

Nnnnnn :rip:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

destructivelove

Please no. Gypsy MUST be the fourth single. It MUST be. It's ridiculous if not :roll: Just another stupid mistake in her career if this is true

"you" are what is ridiculous... talking about all her "stupid" mistakes with your high school degree and no experience managing anything besides your FB account. I can't with little managers who seem to have a hard time even handing in their homework, but yet seem to think they would be able to manage a multi-million dollar pop star empire better than someone like Troy who had the experience of managing MANY famous pop stars under his belt, and years of marketing experience. :awkney: if gaga seems to be so "stupid" to you then go follow Katy Keene instead cause she has a great marketing team and that totally translates into a full package and awesome music...right...? 😒ðŸ‫✌ï¸

TEANUS

"you" are what is ridiculous... talking about all her "stupid" mistakes with your high school degree and no experience managing anything besides your FB account. I can't with little managers who seem to have a hard time even handing in their homework, but yet seem to think they would be able to manage a multi-million dollar pop star empire better than someone like Troy who had the experience of managing MANY famous pop stars under his belt, and years of marketing experience. :awkney: if gaga seems to be so "stupid" to you then go follow Katy Keene instead cause she has a great marketing team and that totally translates into a full package and awesome music...right...? 😒ðŸ‫✌ï¸

First of all, name one time I said "her stupid mistakes"! I said her teams stupid mistakes. It seems to me Gaga really is smart when it comes to marketing and promotion. She had the right idea when it came to BTW singles. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The problem is not Gaga at all. I believe her team is the problem all the way. Her team makes so many stupid decisions it's not even funny. And it's gotten worse this era. Gaga is suffering from a bad team who doesn't know how to handle her. :manicure:

And sorry if I came off offensive to Gaga. I was just making a point as to how Gagas team rarely ever makes the best choice that just makes so much sense that it really shouldn't go any other way. That's how I feel about Gypsy. I just think it makes SOOO much sense that to make any other choice for a fourth single just seems stupid to me

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Elizabeth

I'd be here for it, but since it's already peaked in the top 10 I don't think they'd bother releasing it properly as a single. Plus, the fact Gaga isn't even singing it at artRAVE means it's getting zero promo currently and indicates to me that perhaps the 'sadness' of the song is something Gaga doesn't wanna sing about right now.

Gagz

It's not what I would've chosen, but I think every song on the album is single-worthy, so it wouldn't be a bad choice. I'm here for anything! :party:

FrankGutz

Im ready

tumblr_mvpnv46M881ql37cvo1_500.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Allison M

No :noparty: It's not even being performed on the tour. I doubt it'll be a single. And Gaga gets so depressed when she sings that just ugh.

TimisaMonster

I would believe Jewels N' Drugs being the 4th single before flop artrave reject Dope...:megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived