Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOUR: Gaga declined cover with Madonna?

lego

Featured Posts

Flawless

A cover of them together would have shut everyone up and put a lot of the rivalry to rest, but I totally respect Gaga's decision to decline if this is true, based on their history.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

100% don't believe this and I don't believe any of you should either.

Even if Madonna wanted a cover with Gaga, I don't believe the intentions would be anything more than trying to force Gaga to get on her knees in front of the world and "pay honor". Even Madonna inviting Gaga to perform with her on a date of her tour was not something kind-hearted, it just seemed like a power strategy.

Scarlet Witch

It'll be phenomenal but seeing how Madge hurt gaga so bad, no doubt she's decline it 

timmomatic

Why would she want to do a photoshoot with someone who tried to drag her numerous times? 

high heeled fem

If this is true, good for you gaga.

exactly

i believe she did and she made a good choice

RAMROD

Duhhh, it won't be surprising.

Gaga had refused to be one stage with Madge on her MDNA show as well.

Madge had sweetly broke the fan in Gaga tbh. Gaga was always saying she was a fan of her earlier but not anymore after that "reductive" BTW fiasco comment.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mama Ru

E News never said that though. /thread

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Kermit the frog

"don't go for second best, baby"

How ironic.

if that's true I'm gonna be MAD

I've always wanted her to do shoot with madonna

I think it could be true. Madonna uses bullying tactics with Gaga and Gaga doesn't need that negativity in her life. Gaga has more talent, more success, friends in high places and a bigger fan base. Gaga is everything Madonna wishes she could be and she comes across as jealous of Gaga's success.

You got all this wrong sis

Madonna still have a great voice even tho Gaga's is better i do agree with that & Madonna is WAY more succesful. There's no point denying that, stop being delusional.

Madonna is madonna and Doesn't want to be gaga, i mean she's already done far more for the music industry then gaga did. The DELUSION in your post

Glamourpuss

if that's true I'm gonna be MAD

I've always wanted her to do shoot with madonna

You got all this wrong sis

Madonna still have a great voice even tho Gaga's is better i do agree with that & Madonna is WAY more succesful. There's no point denying that, stop being delusional.

Madonna is madonna and Doesn't want to be gaga, i mean she's already done far more for the music industry then gaga did. The DELUSION in your post

Its not delusion at all. I was a Madonna fan before Gaga came into the world. I know that Madonna is a huge star but what I meant is that her time was in the 80's, 90's and 00's and we all saw Gaga's success blow massive in 2008 when every hit song was getting to number 1 and everybody was talking about her. I can imagine Madonna being worried that somebody was after her crown. Madonna hasn't had a big hit while Gaga has been around, not in my opinion anyway. That Minaj collab wasn't a "hit" in my opinion as it wasn't to Madonna's usual high standard. I can imagine her being envious that Gaga is a better pop star than she is.

I think if Madonna was to start out again she would want it to be the way that Gaga did.

The reason I called her a bully is because the "reductive" comment and using Born This Way on her tour was a completely b---hy thing to do. Instead of keeping her mouth shut and being polite, she chose to be a bully.

Its not delusion at all. I was a Madonna fan before Gaga came into the world. I know that Madonna is a huge star but what I meant is that her time was in the 80's, 90's and 00's and we all saw Gaga's success blow massive in 2008 when every hit song was getting to number 1 and everybody was talking about her. I can imagine Madonna being worried that somebody was after her crown. Madonna hasn't had a big hit while Gaga has been around, not in my opinion anyway. That Minaj collab wasn't a "hit" in my opinion as it wasn't to Madonna's usual high standard. I can imagine her being envious that Gaga is a better pop star than she is.

I think if Madonna was to start out again she would want it to be the way that Gaga did.

The reason I called her a bully is because the "reductive" comment and using Born This Way on her tour was a completely b---hy thing to do. Instead of keeping her mouth shut and being polite, she chose to be a bully.

1. I never said Gimme All your luvin' was a big hit, But even MDNA sold more in it's first week than ARTPOP, MDNA sold 400k-500k in it's first week while AP sold 250k; Besides the MDNA tour is the highest grossing tour of 2012 while BTWB is the sixth

2. Why the hell would she want to start out again? She's already been here for 30 years and she still is successful. She's still is one of the biggest pop stars on the planet

3. Honestly, i do think that that move was scripted and that they both agreed to do it for attention. Both are queens of controversiality and both know how to get some attention, that's what they do best. Besides Madonna mashed up EY and BTW and then sang SHE'S NOT ME, to stop the comparisons and all. It was just that.

darkwolf

LOL, the delusion in here is so real :toofunny:

Gaga was huge in 2009-2010, but not that much now. Madonna's first 3 albums sales kept going UP not down, and she was critically acclaimed too (Live to tell, Papa don't preach, like a prayer album...), why would she "envy" gaga? :dies:

Her career's spans decades, so I think she can still have a huge sucess if she takes the time to focus on her music, and especially choose the right singles, because I don't think MDNA was bad album at all.

I don't believe the rumor that gaga declined the V mag cover with her  either, Katy was obviously the first choice, considering she's the most relevent right now.

Glamourpuss

1. I never said Gimme All your luvin' was a big hit, But even MDNA sold more in it's first week than ARTPOP, MDNA sold 400k-500k in it's first week while AP sold 250k; Besides the MDNA tour is the highest grossing tour of 2012 while BTWB is the sixth

2. Why the hell would she want to start out again? She's already been here for 30 years and she still is successful. She's still is one of the biggest pop stars on the planet

3. Honestly, i do think that that move was scripted and that they both agreed to do it for attention. Both are queens of controversiality and both know how to get some attention, that's what they do best. Besides Madonna mashed up EY and BTW and then sang SHE'S NOT ME, to stop the comparisons and all. It was just that.

I never said you said it was a hit. Stop being so defensive. You're not very good at discussions. You are very argumentative.

Archived