💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

Dunk96

Favorite Michael Jackson Album?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite MJ album

• J5 Era Solo Albums (Got To Be There,Ben,Music & Me,Forever Michael)
    • Off The Wall
    • Thriller
    • Bad
    • Dangerous
    • HIStory: Past,Present,and Future Book I
    • Blood On The Dance Floor - HIStory In The Mix
    • Invincible
    • The Ultimate Collection (Unreleased Tracks Only)
    • Posthumous Releases (Michael,Bad 25,Xscape)

Featured Posts

Houdini

Guess the Guinness Book Of Records Lied then ... 750 million as of 2007 

750 million is more accurate and closer to 550 million than your inflated 1 billion lol

and look what I found :

''they are based on certifications from the Record Industry Association of America, known as the R.I.A.A. The group audits shipments of CDs (and, in the past, albums and cassettes), and gives those awards based on what’s boxed up and trucked out of the pressing plants. Gold represents five hundred thousand units shipped, and platinum a million. Again, that’s shipped, not actually sold.''

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panosmonster

understood we'll let it Rip.

*bopping to Slave to the Rhythm right now :music:

Slave to the Rhythm slays hard!

Computer

Yes, MJ remains a mystery and this only adds to his legacy.

Gaga is also very enigmatic and actually Gaga is very similar to MJ as an artists, much nore thsan she is to Madonna.

The reason I love Gaga. She is the only one with the same magic in her.
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Sakrai

I think he's overrated. He truly was the greatest performer and entertaimer of his time, but most were kinda mediocre, so it's not really THAT amazing. I honestly think Gaga has the potential to be better than him.:shrug:

About his skin I don't have anything to say because I'm not familiar enough with the problem, so Idk. Although my gut tells me he wasn't a pedophile. He just really genuinely enjoyed spending time with children. No harm in that.

He should've known better tho. He should have known that's not something you can do.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

MahoganySnitch

There is no denying his influence and starpower, but i never really invested in him as a fan.

Gov Hooka

Slave to the Rhythm slays hard!

The original version though, Timbaland tried :lolgaga:

VforVendetta

The reason I love Gaga. She is the only one with the same magic in her.

:yes:

I think he's overrated. He truly was the greatest performer and entertaimer of his time, but most were kinda mediocre, so it's not really THAT amazing. I honestly think Gaga has the potential to be better than him. :shrug:

The fact that Gaga can top him(many believe that, many don't) doesn't deny the fact that he is The King Of Pop. It just means that Gaga is as great. :yes:

Valextra

I can't deny his talent, impact or legendary status but I'm not a fan of him or his music.

750 million is more accurate and closer to 550 million than your inflated 1 billion lol

and look what I found :

''they are based on certifications from the Record Industry Association of America, known as the R.I.A.A. The group audits shipments of CDs (and, in the past, albums and cassettes), and gives those awards based on what’s boxed up and trucked out of the pressing plants. Gold represents five hundred thousand units shipped, and platinum a million. Again, that’s shipped, not actually sold.''

"as of 2007" ... Are you aware of the spike and sudden need for MJ's albums after his death ... Even Billboard reported that his sales increased so much that they said that he sold more dead than alive in approximately 3 to 4 years ...

But we can do this all day or I can just leave you to your opinion and let bygones be bygones ... He stays a legend ... Case Closed

Houdini

"as of 2007" ... Are you aware of the spike and sudden need for MJ's albums after his death ... Even Billboard reported that his sales increased so much that they said that he sold more dead than alive in approximately 3 to 4 years ...

But we can do this all day or I can just leave you to your opinion and let bygones be bygones ... He stays a legend ... Case Closed

no way he sold 500 million after his dead lol Thriller has sold another 3 million since his death, and total is about 15 additional million albums (Billboard's source too) so..

no way he sold 500 million after his dead lol Thriller has sold another 3 million since his death, and total is about 15 additional million albums (Billboard's source too) so..

500 million ... You're really good at math aren't you ...

It's time sis ...

let_it_go_gif_1_by_royal_tarts-d71dod1.g

Houdini

500 million ... You're really good at math aren't you ...

It's time sis ...

it's you that claiming he sold 500 million after his dead LOL

he actually sold not even 20 million more so..

but you know keep living in your inflated world ;)

Chromatislaps

he sold 35 million records during the 24 months after his death :ohwell:

YOU said 500 million, I said according to GBWR that it's 750 million before his death, that leaves us with 250 million to get to 1 million since 2007 to 2014 ... It's not me claiming 1 Billion, it's Billboard, and RIAA and MJ's label etc ... Again:

Archived