💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

Dunk96

Favorite Michael Jackson Album?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite MJ album

• J5 Era Solo Albums (Got To Be There,Ben,Music & Me,Forever Michael)
    • Off The Wall
    • Thriller
    • Bad
    • Dangerous
    • HIStory: Past,Present,and Future Book I
    • Blood On The Dance Floor - HIStory In The Mix
    • Invincible
    • The Ultimate Collection (Unreleased Tracks Only)
    • Posthumous Releases (Michael,Bad 25,Xscape)

Featured Posts

panosmonster

Check my edited post ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORay1g3bAM

show business killed the legend. what's your opinion about the plastic surgeries? 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

1 billion ? his sales stand to 350 million to 450 million.

Around 600k I think.

Gov Hooka

1 billion ? his sales stand to 350 million to 450 million.

well if we really want to count all the undocumented sales in India, Arabia, Africa, it would be much higher than that maybe 550 million, but definitely not 1 billion.

MikeyMoonShine

Very talented but a little over rated (as in I think there are plenty of other artists who were/are as good as him if not better).

As for that other stuff well I don't know do I, he lead a very odd life and obviously was very troubled. It could well be all true about him but I don't know and so I'm not gonna assume either way. 

Gov Hooka

I can't deny his talent, impact or legendary status but I'm not a fan of him or his music.

lol no.

michael-jackson-deal-with-it.gif

VforVendetta

i think he was a misunderstood eccentric and i think he handled some of the media scrutiny in the wrong way but that's not his fault. i think it would've been awesome had he been less defensive and unashamed about his changing appearance. that would've been a strong statement for becoming one's own creation.

Agreed, It was just difficult for a black man that was supported a lot by black people to admit that he always wanted to be white. MJ as really always sad deep inside. I don't really think that he ever foubd happyness in his life.

Cody Draco

MJ wasn't a perfect man, but he was very talented and that's what I only care to remember.

I second this and I'll elaborate, speaking for myself.

I don't know if the accusations against him were true or not because I haven't had any evidence laid in front of me and I don't know him personally. At the end of the day, I think like Madonna, he is overrated. I do love some of their works respectively, but they also have works I don't care for. They aren't perfect like some of their stans try to make them out to be. Nobody is perfect and I have nothing bad to say about Michael. I respect him and his contributions to music. :yes:

DeleteMyAccount

Love him, but everyone hates him because of the false pedophile accusations, skin color change, etc.  You can't have it all without the negatives.

Gov Hooka

His claimed sales turn around 275 million (confirmed by major music markets). He sold at his best 500 million WW, but never 1 billion. I don't think even Beatles or Elvis sold that much album.

This tbh. Besides the Beatles and Elvis both sold more than him tbh.

Chromatislaps

show business killed the legend. what's your opinion about the plastic surgeries? 

I think he was just like a lot of people, insecure about his appearance. Everyone compares their appearance with one another. Even tho you don't want to, you just do it. And it can result in a very bad low self esteem

in Michael's case bullying also had a lot to do with that low self esteem, at the same he also had a perfectionistic vision. Even if one hair was bad, his hairdresser had to redo his whole hairdo.  

His father wasn't nice to him. MJ didn't want to look like his father so he gradually made his nose smaller. And for a time it didn't look bad for a time, until 2001 where he had a collagen shot in his upperlip, which temporarily paralyzed his upperlip (if you watch the 30th anniversary concerts you can see he covers his mouth a lot).

Agreed, It was just difficult for a black man that was supported a lot by black people to admit that he always wanted to be white. MJ as really always sad deep inside. I don't really think that he ever foubd happyness in his life.

He had a skin disorder, it seems you are really misinformed.

but watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuHvlHxR-eg

i1280.jpg

and his son has it too

2rejcxt.jpg

ItsTommyBitch

Legend. Amazing Performer. Has some classic hits that never get old. (Beat it, Wanna be Startin somethin', Thriller, Smooth Criminal) Controversial yet Inspirational.

Sometimes a tragic case. I want to not believe the Pedophile accusation

Personally a fan of his music and voice --- though tbh i prefer the epic Jackson Five era for bops :music:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Gov Hooka

that statement is false. The skin bleaching was mainly because of Michael's insecurity about his patchy skin as a result of vlitigo. Never once did MJ say his desire was to be a white man all along. If that were the case, he would have bleached his skin prior to the Thriller era, in which he was perfectly at ease with being black (and the biggest star on the planet)

I am a big fan. His music is amazing but it's his soul as an Entertainer that made him the King Of Pop. He is a legend. The reason that I am a Lady Gaga fan as well is because she has the same spirit as well. It's not about Pop Stars, it's about unstable music personalitites that couldn't do something else.

This tbh I see so much of MJ in Gaga.

Legend. Amazing Performer. Has some classic hits that never get old. (Beat it, Wanna be Startin somethin', Thriller, Smooth Criminal) Controversial yet Inspirational.

Sometimes a tragic case. I want to not believe the Pedophile accusation

Personally a fan of his music and voice --- though tbh i prefer the epic Jackson Five era for bops :music:

so underappreciated in comparison to his solo career. :music:

Archived