Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meaning of Gypsy revealed + Little Monster rushes on stage

Klou

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doveve

This story made me so frustrated and sad because I'll never experience sth like that. So I went outside and ran 8km out of frustration. But I'm so happy for Gaga. It makes me cry. She deserves to be happy. 

gagaconvert

This story made me so frustrated and sad because I'll never experience sth like that. So I went outside and ran 8km out of frustration. But I'm so happy for Gaga. It makes me cry. She deserves to be happy. 

Aw don't say that...we don't know what the future holds. I'll admit that what Gaga was describing does sound pretty special, but there's nothing to say that you or I or anyone else can't or won't experience the same thing one day.  ;)

doveve

Aw don't say that...we don't know what the future holds. I'll admit that what Gaga was describing does sound pretty special, but there's nothing to say that you or I or anyone else can't or won't experience the same thing one day.  ;)

believe me, I won't. But I'm so happy for Gaga  :)

gagaconvert

believe me, I won't. But I'm so happy for Gaga  :)

Ok well I won't argue with you but I will say that everyone can find happiness in different things/ways. And I'm really happy for Gaga too! She deserves it and I hope I can experience the same thing myself one day.

lego

So annoying when people keep chatting, like can't they just shut up when she has something to say, is it that hard to shut up for a moment and LISTEN to her? Ugh.

FreePalestine

darkvenusian

"I turned around, and Taylor was standing there and had a VIP thing on with a woman who looked like his mom yelling “WE LOVE YOU STEFANI!â€, and he was basically smiling like an idiot the whole time and the group he was with was nudging him and stuff, it was so precious."  :wub:

tumblr_n6ll72wPhx1s0uxjto1_500.jpg

PLEASE GAGA MARRY HIM NOW.  :giveup:

Ladey Gagz

Also I found this on tumblr (form someone who was there): "I turned around, and Taylor was standing there and had a VIP thing on with a woman who looked like his mom yelling “WE LOVE YOU STEFANI!â€, and he was basically smiling like an idiot the whole time and the group he was with was nudging him and stuff, it was so precious."  :wub:

I can't :giveup: This is too cute :flutter:

But I thought she said she didn't like it when people called her stefani :manicure:

:derpga:

LaLuna

Yesss someone uploaded a full video of the speech and song! (LOL at some of the commentary from whoever is recording)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAtjzdcSaOQ

Ugh, her and Taylor seem so perfect for each other...so cute  :giveup:

Also I found this on tumblr (form someone who was there): "I turned around, and Taylor was standing there and had a VIP thing on with a woman who looked like his mom yelling “WE LOVE YOU STEFANI!â€, and he was basically smiling like an idiot the whole time and the group he was with was nudging him and stuff, it was so precious."  :wub:

OMG, I swear they're the best couple ever :giveup:

Taylor is a keeper, if Gaga ever gets married and has kids, I hope it'll be with him.

It's hard to believe that before him she put up with that d*ickhead Lüc for years, but then again, I guess sometimes you have to go through bad relationships so you can truly appreciate a good one :wub:

Archived