Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Better Voice: Gaga or Beyonce?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Gaga.

When Gaga doesn't grunt and sings more purely and feminine, she sounds absolutely amazing. But for the past 3 years she has ditched her feminine voice more a more rough voice and she has been grunting all the time (which doesn't suite her at all).

Gaga is a low singer though, especially for a woman. She sings better the low ranges. Read the description.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Gaga like easily. I've always kind of felt uncomfortable with Bey's singing. Not a fan. But she has talent just not what I call it. So yeah Gaga.

Call me bias what ever but I stand by my answer.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

TSUNAMI

Gaga can make me feel the song. Beyonce is like machine. 

Quantinty=Beyonce

Quality=Gaga

ReRe

Beyonce has a lot of power and stamina in her voice. She can dance her a$$ off and still sound good.

But Gaga's voice is incredibly powerful and versatile. She can sing every kind of song and adjust to every kind of melody.  Plus, she gets better and better with time.

So Queen Gags for me. :queenga:

But Beyonce is one of the few singers out there who actually gives tough competition to Gaga in terms of vocals. :legend:

GagaDragon

Beyonce on a general consesus is probably the better singer but personally i never really liked her voice that much.

Gaga has more versatility, she can sing a wide variety of songs which swings it for me.

Her voice is considered to have a very uninteresting colour and many consider it boring or indifferent.

Some think the same of her personality.

I go with Gaga, I like that she can do a range of songs and doesn't try to show off with melisma like so many woman in Mariah tradition.

Better Day

I just don't lile Beyoncé's voice, it's very average, she just screams through most of her songs like Whitney and Mariah

I love Gaga's voice, she can fit it to any song even rap music - Paper Gangsta, Jewels N' Drugs - plus she plays around with her vocals most of the time - Judas, Heavy Metal Lover, Sexxx Dreams etc- above all that she can reach really high notes to Christina Arguelia - Do What U Want, Applause, Dope - that's why I prefer Gaga's voice

Together You And I!

djBuffoon

Technically, Bey's vocals are precise and powerful, always. But Gaga's voice moves me more.

Haldy

Beyoncé's got a better voice, in my oppinion.

I prefer Gaga's more emotional and rock-tinged vocals though!

Robotboy

gaga by far :toofunny: stop screaming beyonce.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Raikou

I'm not sure how to answer this question, both are such good performers!

Beyonce, I think.

ohh hold my weave gurrrl

have you guys ever heard any slow, deep, emotional and raw song by queen b? probably not, judging from what you're all sayin'. gaga gave up her best vocals back in the middle of the fame monster era (listen to acoustic versions of eh eh, bad romance). now she focuses a lot on production and that doesn't take her too far while beyonce on the other hand belts out her voice slayin u all b---hes

#thatsthetrueteahoney #imagagastan4lifedontworry 

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived