Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

vivanco photoshoot for TFM

Featured Posts

imagine if this photoshoot were meant for the Fame Monster and this is her theme throughout TFM era

xbk0zp.jpg

2e5i8nt.jpg2-6-11_Mariano_Vivanco_039.jpg2-6-11_Mariano_Vivanco_035.jpg2-6-11_Mariano_Vivanco_043.jpg

yass... nude lipstick all the way.....

btw, the first 2 pics were edited by me ... ;)

SS77

I didn't mind the horns THAT much. But it bothered me so much when they weren't blended in with the skin that well or (the most common problem) when they weren't symmetrically even with each other across her face :fail:

The only time where the horns seem to have been done perfectly (not counting touched up photoshoots) was at the Grammys 2011 imo :ohwell:

Edit:

However, I wouldn't have minded this look if she had kept it for a longer time. It's the only time where I think she looked hot while still having the horns on. A s-xy alien-esque look imo

HBZ0511CoverStoryLogo3_src.jpg

VTV

R u da real rob

Rob Fusari Impact :legend:

I didn't mind the horns THAT much. But it bothered me so much when they weren't blended in with the skin that well or (the most common problem) when they weren't symmetrically even with each other across her face :fail:

The only time where the horns seem to have been done perfectly (not counting touched up photoshoots) was at the Grammys 2011 imo :ohwell:

i dont like the horns tbh.... it could have been better if those where moles or glitters or diamonds.... Orlan controversy during that era was prevalent because of that

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

lmao lil flopsters would either have a huge meltdown over that era not being "flawless" and pretty anymore OR they'd praise it mindlessly just because it was in the TFM era :ohwell:

Bebe

I loved those prosthetic horns so much. It would have fit really well with the TFM era.

Pablo

I don't care what era this look was in because it was FAB and SLAYED :legend:  :heat:

Don't visit my profile

Dunk96

LatriceNo.gif

The Fame Monster's era was fine the way it was and it didn't need BTW's horns,IMO.

No thanks. It's an awful theme.

TFM's theme was perfect as it was. That would've ruined it.

angelduuh

Not trying to be rude BUT I HATE THOSE ****ING HORNS, they make Gaga look so ugly. So no. I wish they never existed.

heavyMetalGAGA

My favorite single cover from her and my favorite use of the face prosthetics:

TheEdgeOfGlory.jpg

Jeff Kunst

For the record, afaik the horn makeup only looked badly blended in because of certain camera flashes making the makeup light up differently from the skin.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived