Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Filler songs on Gaga's albums

Floppy

Featured Posts

At least you were just honest. :emma:

ibjJYdm8IdbHhC.gif

Oh angel of darkness was such a a terrible game

The only thing satisfying was that scream as Lara's body slammed into the ground :applause:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

HML is THE filler on BTW, even the lyrics are so random like "baby we were born this way".. it's a filler sentence.. and very stupid to be honest..

on The Fame all the songs after boys boys boys are fillers, as much as I love Paper Gangsta, it's a filler song..

on ARTPOP, Dope is the filler, I always skip it, I don't understand why she put it there, make no sense and destroying the concept of the album.. wanna cry for your d--g use? use it for promo not for a sad Lanaish song..

And Donatella is NOT a filler! it's one of the most funny, gayest and fun songs she ever made! have you seen gays at a party when the dj plays this song? they all screams DONATELLA!! and dance the hell out, I bet she had this scene on her mind when she wrote it.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Cody Draco

I feel like Bad Kids and Hair could be considered filler tracks on BTW. She already has Born This Way which is about self-acceptance, I feel like it is kind of an overkill. I like Hair, but tbh it wasn't necessary and neither was Bad Kids. Both songs fit the theme of the album, but they are album/filler tracks. Not a bad thing at all, artistically I'm assuming they are what she wanted to write and put on the album. There's nothing really wrong with fillers and there's nothing really wrong with singles. Just equate filler tracks with album tracks.  :shrug:

swooning

The Fame:

Money Honey

Starstruck

Paper Gangsta

Brown Eyes

The Fame Monster:

Monster

So Happy I Could Die

Born This Way:

Americano

Bad Kids

Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)

Heavy Metal Lover

Electric Chapel

ARTPOP:

Venus

MANiCURE

Swine

Fashion!

Alex C

The Fame:

Money Honey

Starstruck

Paper Gangsta

Brown Eyes

The Fame Monster:

Monster

So Happy I Could Die

Born This Way:

Americano

Bad Kids

Heavy Metal Lover

Electric Chapel

ARTPOP:

Venus

MANiCURE

Swine

Fashion!

bye

Perform Living

destructivelove

The Fame:

Money Honey

Starstruck

Paper Gangsta

Brown Eyes

The Fame Monster:

Monster

So Happy I Could Die

Born This Way:

Americano

Bad Kids

Heavy Metal Lover

Electric Chapel

ARTPOP:

Venus

MANiCURE

Swine

Fashion!

...excuse me...I know you did not just put Monster and VENUS AS FILLERS.... :awkney:

Sugarfall

What's RTD?

Oops I meant RDF :sweat: Retro Dance Freak idk what I was thinking

I totally agree with you. She works so hard on her music and for people to think she just slapped two or three songs onto on album to make it longer is ridiculous. I'd expect fillers albums that were not written by the artist

ReRe

Well, The Fame was a generic electronic-dance album, so there were quite a few fillers.

Teeth may be called a filler by many monsters, but I disgaree.

Americano and Bad Kids, along with FOHL were all fillers imo.

ARTPOP had no fillers, though many argue that Jewels N Drugs and Fashion! are fillers. :shrug:

ThatSLAYGUY

Well, The Fame was a generic electronic-dance album, so there were quite a few fillers.

Teeth may be called a filler by many monsters, but I disgaree.

Americano and Bad Kids, along with FOHL were all fillers imo.

ARTPOP had no fillers, though many argue that Jewels N Drugs and Fashion! are fillers. :shrug:

Dissing 'Fashion of His Love' I see  :awkney:

Noam Zioni

I don't like to hear people saying "filler song", every song deserves its own respect

Better Day

No Gaga album has fillers as we know Gaga writes lots of songs for each album and if she didn't want to put these "fillers" songs on her albums she wouldn't, meaning she wants the songs to be on it or else she would put a unreleased song on the album

Together You And I!

Better Day

Gaga also writes song to fit the concept of the album, all of the songs fit somehow or another

Together You And I!

Cody Draco

The Fame:

Money Honey

Starstruck

Paper Gangsta

Brown Eyes

The Fame Monster:

Monster

So Happy I Could Die

Born This Way:

Americano

Bad Kids

Heavy Metal Lover

Electric Chapel

ARTPOP:

Venus

MANiCURE

Swine

Fashion!

I hope you realize one day that Venus is one of the most artistic songs on the album. The bridge documents her journey and the songs is inspire by Boticelli's Birth of Venus, which happens to be on the album cover of ARTPOP. Venus and ARTPOP are as ARTPOP as the album gets. I hope the Goddess of Love saves your soul for calling Venus a filler.

Archived