💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

The new and revamped artRAVE stage!

Cuntalicious

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuntalicious

I forgot about this topic.  :toofloppy:  Thank you guys for the compliments!  :nick: 

I forgot about this topic. :toofloppy: Thank you guys for the compliments! :nick:

I spy someone in another thread stealing your edit :deadbanana:

Cuntalicious

I spy someone in another thread stealing your edit :deadbanana:

Yeah I saw that.. I already quoted his post.

Slayer

I like the stairs idea, but I'm not sure the bigger screen or third house would work. The reason the screen is the size it is is so it's not obstructed by the set. If you add the third house AND make the screen bigger, then a good part of the screen won't even be seen by the audience.

Anyway, good effort. :) I agree the stage looks a bit empty, but maybe we're just too used to the large, elaborate designs of the BTWB and TMB.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Battle 4 Ur Life

wtv. NO. little managers are never happy with anything. It looks cool but expensive. I love what we already have and it really wouldn't add that much imo. the artRAVE is all about the runway, not so much the stage

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

AdelaAngelo

thats cool but you know, the problem with the BTW Ball castle was that she was kinda getting lost in it. and i love the current stage so much it couldnt be more perfect. cuz the artRAVE castle is more of a background, what is the main about this stage now are the catwalks. and all the lightning and the big screan i think its amazing the way it is. if she started climbing the castle like she did with BTWB it would get too much and i like that this tour is more simple, less decors, more dancing, greater experience. its sth u have to feel not watch ;d

Archived