💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What does Gaga truly need now?

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bunch of teenagers to stop breathing down her neck, calling her mommy and thinking they can manage her

It's been an exhausting nearly 7 years to be a fan to see all of that and I'm not even Gaga so I can't imagine how magnified it is for her

Gaga is Life

Lady Gaga needs promo asap I doubt many people would know G.U.Y. if I went to the shops and asked people today :spin:

Ronk

A manager who is not afraid to say "no"

On the other hand, she may need a management team that allows her to pursue her art as she envisions it, not modified or watered down.  Not knowing her professional relationship with management at the moment, I don't know which of us is correct.

I live outside the space time continuum.

hoodrat

This is the only correct answer

All she needs is to be confident and fearless, and the strength to perform at her best. All these answers that she needs better fans are silly, as long as she's putting out great music she'll always have lots of fans, both "good" and "bad" (of course there's no such thing as a bad fan  :toofunny: ). The fans have nothing to do with the music she puts out, and that's all that matters. 20 years from now when people look back on her all that's left with be the music and the videos, nothing else matters, you guys get too caught up in petty drama.

I agree that confidence is exactly what she needs. I have to say though, having some fans who always criticize her for both serious and petty things is probably not too good on her confidence. She probably thinks, "If I can't even make my own fans happy, how am I going to make everyone else happy?" Of course there are fans who don't criticize her all the time, but the negativity always seems to overshadow the positive stuff (in the form of dramatic meltdown GGD threads, etc).

I really hope she doesn't visit GGD anymore...it'd be hard to read.

XoXoJoanneGaga

I agree that confidence is exactly what she needs. I have to say though, having some fans who always criticize her for both serious and petty things is probably not too good on her confidence. She probably thinks, "If I can't even make my own fans happy, how am I going to make everyone else happy?" Of course there are fans who don't criticize her all the time, but the negativity always seems to overshadow the positive stuff (in the form of dramatic meltdown GGD threads, etc).

I really hope she doesn't visit GGD anymore...it'd be hard to read.

Well she shouldn't even notice tbh. I've never followed an artist who's so involved in her fanbase, I understand she has a unique relationship with fans but she can maintain that without reading all their tweets and forum posts lol. Like I stan for Lana too and Lana doesn't give a damn what her fans are saying on twitter and forums, she doesn't read any of it so it's a non-issue.

xzxyyxzx

Succes.

Something she hasn't had for three years now

bebadariah.gif

Jk I love gaga, don't stone me to death

bebadariah.gif

exoskeleton123

I think making an album with more stripped-down tracks would be exactly what the media would like, even if many fans would be opposed to it.

Since the very beginning, the media has been obsessed with understanding who Gaga is "underneath all of the make-up and clothes," and I think the same idea applies to her music. SO many people always say "Gaga is so talented and her voice is beautiful, but I hate the electronic garbage on top of it!" (I don't agree, but I constantly see comments like this on videos of her piano performances.)

I'd personally love an album of stripped down music...but the meltdowns on GGD would be legendary. I think it'd be cool if she did a double album with fully produced AND acoustic versions of songs, just so people could pick. She probably wouldn't though...I doubt she'd want people to compare them.

Then one disc of fully produced and then disc two is another disc of different more rock piano oriented songs

GagaDragon

- Better management

- Move on from ARTPOP

- Go back to the basics and make some good music

Paco

This is the only correct answer

All she needs is to be confident and fearless, and the strength to perform at her best. All these answers that she needs better fans are silly, as long as she's putting out great music she'll always have lots of fans, both "good" and "bad" (of course there's no such thing as a bad fan  :toofunny: ). The fans have nothing to do with the music she puts out, and that's all that matters. 20 years from now when people look back on her all that's left with be the music and the videos, nothing else matters, you guys get too caught up in petty drama.

:worship:

Archived