Mr Josh

decide  

77 members have voted

1. 1. decide

• artRAVE
    • IKEA Ball

Featured Posts

Essence

No, not everyone "respects" FameGa, and in fact most discussions pertaining to that album/era/persona reflect how the fanbase mostly thinks it was contrived and basic. And yes, the description of the artRAVE as "****" may have not been explicitly used in any reviews, but there's no denying that many of the scathing writeups have illustrated that the writers' thoughts were exactly along those lines.

I'm denying that :roll:

And people are entitled to their opinion about it.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disregard

I'm denying that :roll:

And people are entitled to their opinion about it.

You're denying that the people who wrote the bad reviews thought the show was ****? That's not even deniable. :duck:

Essence

You're denying that the people who wrote the bad reviews thought the show was ****? That's not even deniable. :duck:

I meant the Ikea ball. i thought you were saying you were defending the Ikea ball against those who said it was ****, which Im pretty sure was nobody

YUNGLUKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG_embph2Ps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1vLYLjxfY8

Which one do you think is more iconic?

bad-decisions-flashback-o.gif

My impact :legend: 

AbuHassan1992

To be perfectly honest, The Ikea concert. There was something about her back then, her drive, stage presence, the choreography, everything. I'm saying it to hate on ARTPOP, but I REALLY don't like the artrave. It's messy and just bad, in my opinion. Bu that's just how I see it

AbuHassan1992

Ok but seriously - ikea ball. It doesnt Matter that artrave is bigger, more planed and expensive. In that old gaga vid you can see passion and crazy ambition what lacks in artrave.

What's funny is that the ikea performance seems more planned than the artrave in a way. Every movement, everything she does is perfectly planned, but at the artrave everything is messy and she just seems tired and not inspired. I'm completely serious.

Tropico

Honestly every thread has to turn into one in which ARTPOP and artRAVE is being bashed :roll:. Like this is meant to be funny then you get certain users who as usual find a way to slam ARTPOP. :roll:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

Honestly every thread has to turn into one in which ARTPOP and artRAVE is being bashed :roll:. Like this is meant to be funny then you get certain users who as usual find a way to slam ARTPOP. :roll:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Creyk

To be perfectly honest, The Ikea concert. There was something about her back then, her drive, stage presence, the choreography, everything. I'm saying it to hate on ARTPOP, but I REALLY don't like the artrave. It's messy and just bad, in my opinion. Bu that's just how I see it

I noticed this too.

She doesn't have that drive and fierceness anymore

I hope she gets it back for the next album cycle and it didn't leave forever :shrug:

Archived