Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

My artRave experience. (Winnipeg)

YungBlunt94

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Good to hear you had good time and meeting Her Highness tbh!!

SO, DWUW MV and ARTPOP ACT II are not happening.

People need to move on now, or melting down in 3..2..1..

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AdelaAngelo

But if it where me i would have refrained from asking those kinds of questions... wouldn't want to make her feel guilty or like she's annoyed her fan base... because she hasn't. Idk its just me :toofunny:

thefamefatale

Looks like you had a good time :hug:

But if it where me i would have refrained from asking those kinds of questions... wouldn't want to make her feel guilty or like she's annoyed her fan base... because she hasn't. Idk its just me :toofunny:

don't be a drag

MANiCURE

Looks like you had a good time :hug:

Same.

I'm cringing

YungBlunt94

Same.

I'm cringing

I get it, not everyone will get my point of view. I told her how much I love her, etc. I made it clear to her that I wasn't trying to insinuate that these are negative things. Just simply hoping for more because I love her music & videos.  If I can get an answer while asking in a positive & respectful manner, I don't see the harm.

boneknuckleskin

Thank you, ScorpioSadness, for posting this and being straightforward with both her and us; this is nice to know. 

feelitinmybones

I get it, not everyone will get my point of view. I told her how much I love her, etc. I made it clear to her that I wasn't trying to insinuate that these are negative things. Just simply hoping for more because I love her music & videos. If I can get an answer while asking in a positive & respectful manner, I don't see the harm.

And I think as a devoted fan you have a right to respectfully ask tbh, and I'm sure she wouldn't of minded. It's such a nice photo too :legend:

YungBlunt94

And I think as a devoted fan you have a right to respectfully ask tbh, and I'm sure she wouldn't of minded. It's such a nice photo too :legend:

Thanks!  :kisses:

Archived