❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Raver Girl (Colored Dreads) Outfit: Yea or Nay?

degenerate

Featured Posts

ThatSLAYGUY

Replace the sneakers with neon boots then...  :worship:

Other than that LOVE

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReRe

Nay!! :noparty:

I could live with it, but I'd certainly go for something much more s-xy and dark for closing the show with BR, Applause and Swine.

Oh, and she should just stick with the white Jingle Bell Ball dreads or the blonde SXSW dreads. :yes:

Coloured dreads are extremely tacky. :noparty:

MonsterOfSpain

I don't like the sneakers but overall it's a funny and colorful outfit which I like, but I don't think it really fits songs like Bad Romance or Applause.

tokyodisko

I don't think you have to be in to the rave scene to love the outfit though. I'm most certainly not into the rave scene but I really love the rave girl outfit she wears. :)

Yay! He said he didn't care for the style for the rave scene, so that's what I meant. I'm glad that other people are into the look though! :D

Psychedelic

The skirt is the only thing I don't enjoy. The rest is quite entretaining!

mte!

Whispering

It looks great on stage during the live concert!

Pictures and videos aren't going to give you an accurate or full impression of how it really all works together in a live setting.

destructivelove

I like it except the shoes and those fuzzy thingies.

If only she replaced those with neon heels :)

OMG IMAGINE IF THEY COULD MAKE THE NEON HEELS GLOW LIKE THE STAGE :rip:

ARTPOPsical0312

i like the wig, and i can deal with the leg warmers but i cant stand the sneakers, like when does gaga ever wear sneakers?

somechick

i like the wig, and i can deal with the leg warmers but i cant stand the sneakers, like when does gaga ever wear sneakers?

At the gym? ;) She used to say she'd never been seen dead without heels and how often does she not wear heels now? ;)

ARTPOPsical0312

At the gym? ;) She used to say she'd never been seen dead without heels and how often does she not wear heels now? ;)

too true but she never would wear them on stage at least she shouldnt it just looks odd. although to be honest id rather her be bare foot then wear those hideous sneakers

somechick

too true but she never would wear them on stage at least she shouldnt it just looks odd. although to be honest id rather her be bare foot then wear those hideous sneakers

I don't mind the sneakers. I mean I don't mind either way, but it'd look even weirder wearing high heels with that outfit I think.

Archived