đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[Possibly NSFW] On-Stage Quick Change Appreciation

Leo

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer this to the SwineFest on-stage change. Even though SwineFest was so moving, I prefer the pace and energy of this one.

britneylopez99

I'm usually not a fan of these, but I really like this one for some reason. Especially when you put those two pics side-by-side, it's kind of crazy how much different she looks from a 2 minute change!

and its even more appreciated because she does it right before your eyes! screw all these people saying its better to do it backstage. 

Prismatic

I absolutely love this! I died when I saw her boobies... (The highlight of my night, lol)

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Not a fan. I prefer her changing backstage and surprising us with the new outfit. It's progressive as she changes on stage so the surprise and shock factor is non-existent.

NewYorkCity

I love it.

I mean, it would be boring if she did it everytime on the show. But to watch it one time is PERFECT. Gives you an idea of what happens backstage, makes her look brave, makes us excited for watching her boobs...it is amazing. :legend:

TimisaMonster

I prefer them backstage

This...it just makes it really tacky and kids don't need to see that when their parents bring them :fail:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Cas Winchester

It reminds me of her applause performance at the vmas last year. I love it. :flutter:

Pablo

This...it just makes it really tacky and kids don't need to see that when their parents bring them :fail:

true

I feel that is gaga wants to do this/wear a thong onstage with a clear catwalk that there should be an age limit to her shows.

Don't visit my profile

TimisaMonster

true

I feel that is gaga wants to do this/wear a thong onstage with a clear catwalk that there should be an age limit to her shows.

Tbqh or at least warn parents and minors before the show starts as to what the show will contain...:shrug:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

vespertine

their getting their first anatomy lesson :derpga:

i don't see much of a problem . it's lady gaga , they know what to expect :awkney:

Archived