đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Ball: European Leg Discussion (TONIGHT: London, UK)

Bowie

Featured Posts

TONIGHT: GLASGOW, SCOTLAND

hydro_header.jpg

Gaga plays the recently-opened SSE Hydro in Glasgow tonight, the first of two performances this year in the city! :woot:

MarryTheSequins

The leg was amazing, so you thoroughly deserved it! :applause: How was the rest of the show? :hug:

completely surreal. she was so close

Fiona Apple

I was in the greek artrave.. And I can honestly say that it's the best concert by far I've been to.. I've seen Beyonce,Madonna,Lana Del Rey,Shakira and Jeniffer Lopez..Seriously Gaga is the best by far.So much talent

Glasgow was amazing!!!! I loved Cheryl's mums tshirt Gaga collected :rofl: spot on

Gaga really did get a Scottish welcome :rofl:

:legend: Glad you had an amazing time!

I was in the greek artrave.. And I can honestly say that it's the best concert by far I've been to.. I've seen Beyonce,Madonna,Lana Del Rey,Shakira and Jeniffer Lopez..Seriously Gaga is the best by far.So much talent

That's awesome to here - the Greek show was set to be a milestone of the European leg, so amazing to hear first-hand from attendees of the show! :party:

Glasgow was amazing!!!! I loved Cheryl's mums tshirt Gaga collected :rofl: spot on

Gaga really did get a Scottish welcome :rofl:

Gypsy is my mothers fave song so she was thrilled when Gaga came over to collect it, their smiles were amazing. :)

Gypsy is my mothers fave song so she was thrilled when Gaga came over to collect it, their smiles were amazing. :)

Congratulations! :party:

Congratulations! :party:

:hug:

If anyone has photos or video of Gaga wearing my jacket/inviting me backstage please can you link me! Was too emotional to record or remember anything. :toofunny: