Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Latin Soap Operas/Telenovelas Thread

Bambino

Featured Posts

Hauser

What novelas did you watch?

I only saw Cuidado con el Angel and some of Triunfo Del Amor but I never got all into it. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

I only saw Cuidado con el Angel and some of Triunfo Del Amor but I never got all into it. 

I watched a bit of these two novelas.

Hauser

I watched a bit of these two novelas.

Those 2 novelas were more comedy driven and those really aren't my genres but I wanted to see Maite Peroni act outside of RBD so I gave the first one I mentioned a chance. It was an ok novela but not too memorable. 

Bambino

Those 2 novelas were more comedy driven and those really aren't my genres but I wanted to see Maite Peroni act outside of RBD so I gave the first one I mentioned a chance. It was an ok novela but not too memorable. 

Was she a singer on RBD?

Bambino

She was 1 of the 3 girls of the group

I never noticed her before she became an actress. I don't even remember who was in RBD :megaflop:

Hauser

I never noticed her before she became an actress. I don't even remember who was in RBD :megaflop:

M E S S 

I wasnt even a fan of them tbh but it was just really hard to not notice them since they were everywhere at one point. 

Bambino

M E S S 

I wasnt even a fan of them tbh but it was just really hard to not notice them since they were everywhere at one point. 

I never payed attention to them and I only remember Anahi and Dolce Maria :megaflop:

• 7 months later...

did anyone watch the one where theres a girl named mercedes and some old hag throws a baby in the garbage 

guess whos up in this bitch

Bambino

did anyone watch the one where theres a girl named mercedes and some old hag throws a baby in the garbage 

Maria Mercedes?

Archived