Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Unreleased Fusari / Gaga Music To Premiere In NYC 5-28-2014

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Thanks to GagaFrontRow.net for sniffing out this incredible story!

Do YOU live in NYC?

Drop all your plans and get down HERE with an audio recorder!

Musical group Cary NoKey (Rob Fusari) and Japanese Pop artist, Zane Fix will host "Hanging from the Chandelier," a special event at Stray Kat Gallery, next Wednesday, May 28th. “Hanging from the Chandelier†will feature a special unplugged set by electro-pop group Cary NoKey. On top of original tracks, the performance will include stripped-down acoustic versions of some of Rob Fusari's (now known as 8 Bit) #1 hits, as well as rare unreleased songs he co-wrote with Lady Gaga.

The Stray Kat Gallery is located at 459 W 14th Street in the Meatpacking District. Doors open for “Hanging from the Chandelier†at 8 P.M. Cary NoKey released their debut single, “B Who U R,†last week, which features artwork by Zane Fix. The track is an addicting anthem that encourages listeners to embrace their true selves. "B Who U R" is available on iTunes, Spotify, and all other major digital outlets. The official video to “B Who U R†is scheduled to premiere in June.

IMG_5470+2.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Hmmmm it just makes me think hes saying this for publicity for his ****ty band, and that the 'new' music will be old gaga demo's that leaked ages ago something :(

Or he could just be like 'i wrote this one with gaga back in the day' 
proceeds to play a crappy song he wrote like last week :P

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Anomaly

Super misleading title. It's not unreleased Gaga music, it's unreleased Cary NoKey music that Gaga happened to help co-write. Please change the title.

Bloody hooker

Me thinking it was something from Act II :fail:

But yay :party:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Anderson123

Lol I thought this would be something from Act II, but it's just crappy Rob Fusari music from pre-Fame Gaga. Not interested.

ChicaSkas

Lol I thought this would be something from Act II, but it's just crappy Rob Fusari music from pre-Fame Gaga. Not interested.

Awww don't hash the mellow of people who don't consider those works to be 'crappy'!

If you aren't interested, don't post :P

I dont really care tbh.

Then that is the point where you don't type in this thread.

Your words are unnecessary if you don't care.

Thankfully, there are many who DO care :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Teal Ambition

Super misleading title. It's not unreleased Gaga music, it's unreleased Cary NoKey music that Gaga happened to help co-write. Please change the title.

oh

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ChicaSkas

oh

Rob Fusari being a member of the band Carey NoKey!

Hmmmm it just makes me think hes saying this for publicity for his ****ty band, and that the 'new' music will be old gaga demo's that leaked ages ago something :(

Or he could just be like 'i wrote this one with gaga back in the day' 

proceeds to play a crappy song he wrote like last week :P

Rob Fusari wouldn't do that. And don't knock the band 'till you've heard it!

ChicaSkas

You all really need to quit it with pointless posts like "what" and "who cares" because none of you are adding to the discussion here legitimately.

There are people who do consider this very important (and TIMELY, it's in a few hours!) news.

Archived