💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can Gaga still recreate her FameGa look?

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

EvilChromatica

nrgRowm.gif

hZwVhuc.gif

I photoshopped Gaga's 2012 face to her Fame era picture and to me it doesn't look like it's the same Gaga anymore. Did Gaga had her botox done? or photoshop is not accurate sometimes (or I'm not accurate in my edits :sweat:

Thoughts?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

yes she can, aesthetically, also musically if she wanted to, but personally wise I don't think she wants to go back to that period of time

Didymus

I think the make-up of that particular scene was extreme and it would be hard for 2008Ga to even look like that on a red carpet for example. I think it's all make-up :yes:

I don't think she wants to go back to that period of time

I agree.

Besides why would someone want to be the #1 artist of the music industry, selling tons of records and be considered the next best thing worldwide..?

Chromatislaps

I agree.

Besides why would someone want to be the #1 artist of the music industry, selling tons of records and be considered the next best thing worldwide..?

She happened to be in the right place at the right time with The Fame and The Fame Monster. But artist integrity is more important for her. She has also less happy memories of that time: Lüc, the backstabbing from certain friends, d--g abuse, etc

Cody Draco

TheFameGa is nothing musically compared to the BTWGa/ARTPOPGa. I don't see why she would want to revert back to that era musically. Also, I don't see why she would want to go back there fashion wise. I don't see her as the kind of artist that repeats themselves, unlike KP. :teehee:

She happened to be in the right place at the right time with The Fame and The Fame Monster. But artist integrity is more important for her. She has also less happy memories of that time: Lüc, the backstabbing from certain friends, d--g abuse, etc

I was actually kidding but i want so bad to see her being #1 again.

No, when she trys she doesnt quite look the same, shes just aged

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

doveve

Can YOU recreate yourself exactly as you were six years ago? Can we just stop creating the same threads every couple of weeks? 

Archived