Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

New M&G Package?

LadyJamie

Featured Posts

MonsterJay

Why San Antonio though? That's a pretty small city compared to LA, Dallas, Houston, etc..

and don't whine about the price when you know those tickets aren't for you anyways :later: they're for the upper class. Gaga had lots of $2500+ tickets in Dubai, and they all sold out. The US also has quite a big upper class..

San Antonio isn't small though :lmao:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rolodex of Hate

Omg I love Gaga, but she bangs on about hating money and wanting her and her fans to belong together etc etc etc and she charges $1500 for ARTPOP Zone and $5000 for another special meet and greet package??!! Some musicians swear by never overcharging. Gags rants about her not having enough money when she was little and hating money now, but she's excluding practically ALL her fans with these prices! Crazy! 'If you wanna meet me, you'll have to get rich quick kids' is the message she's sending out.

Gaga doesnt charge it, Livenation does... Gaga simply agrees or disagrees
How could she agree to this tho?! It's simply money-grabbing!
We have no legal choice but to stan

Born To Slay

Omg I love Gaga, but she bangs on about hating money and wanting her and her fans to belong together etc etc etc and she charges $1500 for ARTPOP Zone and $5000 for another special meet and greet package??!! Some musicians swear by never overcharging. Gags rants about her not having enough money when she was little and hating money now, but she's excluding practically ALL her fans with these prices! Crazy! 'If you wanna meet me, you'll have to get rich quick kids' is the message she's sending out. How could she agree to this tho?! It's simply money-grabbing!

I agree with the 100%

Gaga doesnt charge it, Livenation does... Gaga simply agrees or disagrees

She could've said no

DanielKCarey

AIN'T NOBODY GOT MONEY FO DAT

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Omg I love Gaga, but she bangs on about hating money and wanting her and her fans to belong together etc etc etc and she charges $1500 for ARTPOP Zone and $5000 for another special meet and greet package??!! Some musicians swear by never overcharging. Gags rants about her not having enough money when she was little and hating money now, but she's excluding practically ALL her fans with these prices! Crazy! 'If you wanna meet me, you'll have to get rich quick kids' is the message she's sending out. How could she agree to this tho?! It's simply money-grabbing!

She doesn't choose the prices

I agree with the 100%

She could've said no

And you know that how? How do you know she didn't disagree with this? It's up to livenation, end of story. Maybe the only way she agreed was if they donated some proceeds to BTWF.

If you guys study the website of IfOnly you'll notice that the purpose of the packages is mostly for charity.

Born To Slay

She doesn't choose the prices

And you know that how? How do you know she didn't disagree with this? It's up to livenation, end of story. Maybe the only way she agreed was if they donated some proceeds to BTWF.

Gaga could have said no. She's not powerless. No one can make her do the 5k M&Gs.

The only way they could've forced her legally was if she already signed something that said she'd have to do it.

Gaga could have said no. She's not powerless. No one can make her do the 5k M&Gs.

The only way they could've forced her legally was if she already signed something that said she'd have to do it.

Yeah but they're for a good cause. I don't think these are directed for the fans, more of the rich people. If she cared that much she would do an Individual photo op and not a group one.

Born To Slay

Yeah but they're for a good cause. I don't think these are directed for the fans, more of the rich people. If she cared that much she would do an Individual photo op and not a group one.

But why make something exclusively for rich people? Remember this is the person that said they hate money.

And actually for all that money she should do an individual photo op.

But why make something exclusively for rich people? Remember this is the person that said they hate money.

Yeah true. The whole package is unnecessary. But I'm just trying to find the positives in it lol

RAMROD

Why all I see just #RAGE here?

Let anyone who afford it get it.

It is not your concern anymore if the price tag beyond what you can to pay.

Why the need to seethe, some of you guys are so ridic tbh!!

giphy.gif

You sounds really pressed, hunty.

Let it go, it is not healthy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born To Slay

Yeah true. The whole package is unnecessary. But I'm just trying to find the positives in it lol

The only positive is that some goes to charity but besides that its a huge scam to make a quick buck.

Why all I see just #RAGE here?

Let anyone who afford it get it.

It is not your concern anymore if the price tag beyond what you can to pay.

Why the need to seethe, some of you guys are so ridic tbh!! giphy.gif

You sounds really pressed, hunty.

Let it go, it is not healthy.

I'm not pressed but the hypocrisy is just getting annoying.

It's starting to feel like Gaga has become so superficial and money oriented since the btw era.

Archived