💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

KARA

Viola

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

The new member name is Young Ji .... the last member that left Kara was Ji Young

Both born in 1994

Illuminati?

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Jiyoung obviously.

SHE LUVS US TOO MUCH TO LEAVE

SHE REMEMBERED THE FLAWLESS KARA FANS ON GGD AND CAME BACK WITH A DIF NAME

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

YCHofficial

Kara will make a comeback in South-Korea & Japan on August 27, before going on their '''KARA 3rd JAPAN TOUR 2014'' on October 24

Kara will make a comeback in South-Korea & Japan on August 27, before going on their '''KARA 3rd JAPAN TOUR 2014'' on October 24

YAS

FIRST BIRAIN IS RELEASING A MOVIE IN THE US IN AUGUST NOW KARAS COMING BACK IN AUGUST

FLAWLESS BIRTHDAY MONTH :emo:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

YCHofficial

I hope these 4 will debut soon together as a group.. I call them ''The Almost Kara''

xoulIeS.jpg

YCHofficial

So they debut on 27th August? :udidnt:

Only 1/4 of Kara will debut .. 3/4 of Kara is making a simple kpop comeback :emma:

:emma:

Antichrist

Only 1/4 of Kara will debut .. 3/4 of Kara is making a simple kpop comeback :emma:

:emma:

I meant the new line up :usrs:

YCHofficial

I meant the new line up :usrs:

Yessssss the first release of the new lineup will be on August 27 ... a Korean and Japanese release.. followed by Kara's 3rd Japanese tour in October :emma:

Poor new girl :emma:

i hope they will perform older songs somewhere sometime... i wanna see Lupin, Mister & Damaged Lady 

Antichrist

Yessssss the first release of the new lineup will be on August 27 ... a Korean and Japanese release.. followed by Kara's 3rd Japanese tour in October :emma:

Poor new girl :emma:

i hope they will perform older songs somewhere sometime... i wanna see Lupin, Mister & Damaged Lady 

I wanna see some awkward off-stage pushing :giveup:

YCHofficial

I wanna see some awkward off-stage pushing :giveup:

I heard this new girl... cant sing,... She and Hara probably will get along very well

Antichrist

I heard this new girl... cant sing,... She and Hara probably will get along very well

Sistren.

tumblr_inline_n4kqkmi75p1rj7oq3.gif

YCHofficial

a rep from DSP Media explains why only one person was chosen from the Kara Project

"It's definitely not an easy thing to create a team with new members within a group like KARA that's already well known. We were also unsure whether the new member would be able to handle it at a young age. Thus, DSP's intention is that we will add one new member to focus on managing and looking over."

Archived