Born To Slay

Is Full House the best show ever?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is Full House the best show ever?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Thru out history many fantastic shows have been born! Zoey 101, Sam And Cat and Hannah Montana are good examples.

But recently I found the show Full House and have watched whole seasons now and I have to say that it might be the greatest thing on television ever!

The plot lines are beautiful and they have great morals! The characters are well rounded and the show is so emotional that I've cried a lot watching.

Plus lets not deny how ****ing hot the chic who plays DJ is, especially when she lets her tits shine!

So what do you think? Is Full House the greatest show ever?

MonsterRocket

Thru out history many fantastic shows have been born! Zoey 101, Sam And Cat and Hannah Montana are good examples.

But recently I found the show Full House and have watched whole seasons now and I have to say that it might be the greatest thing on television ever!

The plot lines are beautiful and they have great morals! The characters are well rounded and the show is so emotional that I've cried a lot watching.

Plus lets not deny how ****ing hot the chic who plays DJ is, especially when she lets her tits shine!

:awkney: :awkney:  :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Born To Slay

:awkney: :awkney:  :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Those at some of my favorite shows.

Robotboy

these are not good examples to try and convince anyone :lmao:

but i loved full house when i was really little. maybe i should watch it again to see if its good.

but no. the best shows are friends and game of thrones.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Born To Slay

these are not good examples to try and convince anyone :lmao:

but i loved full house when i was really little. maybe i should watch it again to see if its good.

but no. the best shows are friends and game of thrones.

The shows I listed in the op are fantastic, however I forgot Family Guy.

Azor Ahai

I feel sorry for you :awkney: . Sorry but these are hardly good shows and certainly not the best shows in history. Watch some quality shows gurl. Nickelodeon is for laughs watch something diferent and u will fall in love : :yes:

MonsterRocket

The shows I listed in the op are fantastic, however I forgot Family Guy.

:awkney:

Hauser

Girl the shows you listed are not good examples for the older generation that gew up watching Full House, they wouldnt know much about those shows other than the Miley (hannah) and Jamie (Zoey 101) and Ariana (Sam &Cat). 

Back on topic, Full House is a good show and the fact that I always had a crush on John Stamos always helped haha but there have been better shows like Nip Tuck, look up that show if you haven't seen it. 

Born To Slay

I feel sorry for you :awkney: . Sorry but these are hardly good shows and certainly not the best shows in history. Watch some quality shows gurl. Nickelodeon is for laughs watch something diferent and u will fall in love : :yes:
IDK, the shows I listed were pretty ****ing flaw free but ill watch some other **** to learn more.

Girl the shows you listed are not good examples for the older generation that gew up watching Full House, they wouldnt know much about those shows other than the Miley (hannah) and Jamie (Zoey 101) and Ariana (Sam &Cat). 

Back on topic, Full House is a good show and the fact that I always had a crush on John Stamos always helped haha but there have been better shows like Nip Tuck, look up that show if you haven't seen it.

okay

Evan Peters

Lol no. It wasn't even good in terms of 90's television. 

Edit: I do like Bob and John tho

emma roberts is an abuser

Batwings

Full House was first on the air when I was growing up, and I hated it even as a little kid, LOL.

I think my favorite show of all time will always be Roseanne.  It's arguably still ahead of its time.  And so funny  :worship:

somechick

Full House is a great show, but best ever? No. And those other examples....umm NO! lol

Batwings

I think my favorite show of all time will always be Roseanne.  It's arguably still ahead of its time.  And so funny  :worship:

I stan so hard for Queen Roseanne.  :gaga:

Archived