💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is flustered/tired in the latest show!

Cappuccino

Featured Posts

ryhanna

She just had a day off. She even tweeted she had been in bed all day. She should've been well rested and full of energy. I guess the bad reviews, bad press etc...have gotten to her. You're right she's human, she's got feelings. I'm sure she's hurt and depressed, since ARTPOP didn't go as planned ....we love you Gaga

It doesn't necessarily mean she's hurt or depressed. Even if she had a day off the day before, if doesn't mean that she can't feel unwell or tired the next day. I'm sure she was just having an off night. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her problem is that she's not getting any younger and she rarely works out (except for yoga which is very light).

She needs to gain more muscle mass and raise her stamina to be able to slay the concerts like she did 5 years ago. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Cappuccino

Her problem is that she's not getting any younger and she rarely works out (except for yoga which is very light).

She needs to gain more muscle mass and raise her stamina to be able to slay the concerts like she did 5 years ago. 

madonna's muscles say hi :hor:

wahkeenasitka

frankly, i don't know how she has the energy and stamina to do these kinds of shows... 

i think in a few years, she's really going to have to tone it down a lot... just for her health, wellbeing and longevity's sake

Interludicrous

I dont mean to be rude but how do you know her workout routine?

Chinosky

Yes, I also saw that she's quite tired from the videos especially during JD, PF & Telephone. 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Electric Venus

you all need to shut the **** up, i'd like to see any of you do even half as good while touring the world, EVERYONE has their off days, it doesn't matter if you're the best performer in the world, you can't be perfect all the time.

yall expect way too much from her, her own fanbase drag her more than anyone else does and its really quite pathetic :awkney:

GagaMyBlood95

She was a bit tired during Applause and Swine, but other than that, it was all fine!

NewYorkCity

She's human. We all have days when we don't feel well or we are just tired even if we have slept for 10 hours the night before.

gagaconvert

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this!  :fail:

I wish these kinds of posts would stop already. WE GET IT that some people think Gaga has less energy on stage than before. It's been said a bazillon times already. Is it really necessary to keep starting new posts about it?!

In any case, as others have said, she is not a robot - normal people experience natural fluctuations in energy levels (especially women - try doing what she does whilst on your ****ing period  :toofunny: ). Some days she will be a bit more energetic than others, naturally. It's probably nothing to worry about. She knows her limits and she is likely being very closely monitored this time around. 

No offense to Gaga, but you can tell by her flabby body. 

madonna's muscles say hi :hor:

Madonna's muscles might a bit too much (or at least they were), but the fact that she works out 3 hours a day makes her dance moves seem "sharp" and on point.

Britney Spears had the same problem. When she stopped working out like a pro, her body lost it's flexibility and her moves looked awkward. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Daenerys

I have a feeling she's in pain and is strongly trying to hide it again like last time. Even after surgery it's still very painful to do certain things. I'm guessing that's why she was in bed all day, trying to relax her hip. It's understandable why she looses energy especially with the pain she MAY be going through.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

TEANUS

The tarot card guy said that Gaga would have a few minor health complications in May :udidnt: I don't think she seems THAT tired and she still does better than most tbh. Maybe she has a cold or something is going on with family/ friends idk. I just doubt it's her hip ;)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MonsterMum

:what:

Hold on here, she does Bikram Yoga, now by your comment I can tell you have no clue what it is or how intense it is.

Bikram Yoga is not “very lightâ€, waving your arms from side to side or any other silly idea that you might have.  It’s what keeps her muscles supple and allows her to stay flexible.

In one hour Bikram you burn just as much calories as jogging for an hour (that is taking in consideration her petit frame)…

Plus… 5 shows a week. Granted she’s not moving or dancing all the time so let’s say 1.5 hours of moving, dancing, choreo, rushing for changes etc. (don’t rule out singing for close to 2 hours, that itself already requires you to focus).

I think she’s working out more per week then most of us in a month, let’s not kid ourselves. I think there’s nothing wrong with her stamina. She’s 28 not 78, it does not mean she’s with one foot in her grave let’s be real now.

And if she has an off day, ye that sucks a bit but what can you do, guess what, she’s a human

Then again people that been there yesterday say she’s fine. Let’s not be dramatic here.

Archived