đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is flustered/tired in the latest show!

Cappuccino

Featured Posts

Cappuccino

If you have a look through all the videos of the latest show in Winnipeg, can you see thats she is flustered through out the show ? I'm just wondering if that is just me. 

The things that i notice are there are plenty of mishap and really bad timing compare to all the previous show (aura start is not as energetic, she seems tired through the performances, she missed out the timing of the second chorus in Mannicure cause she's suppose to be on the chair once it starts....)  etc etc.

I'm a bit worried, I hope it is just a cold or headache that's causing these stuffs to happen, not another hip incident :0.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blake

I doubt it will be the hip again, she says she does special things for her hips and she won't go out there that much. :laughga:

Pure Adrenaline

I see nothing :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

MonsterMum

What? I've seen footage of the show and that thought never crossed my mind tbh.

TimisaMonster

I saw...I don't know what to think...:shrug:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

ryhanna

You can feign energy on stage, but Gaga's a human just like the rest of us. There's always times when she's just going to be exhausted unwell and make some mistakes even if she's doing her best.

HernanMinogue

ugh poor Gaga, she needs to get it together. Her performances are no longer energetic. She lacks energy when it comes to dancing. She hardly moves the same. She dances stiff.. She's relying on a lot of playback as well. She preaches a lot and talks throughout the songs. 

HernanMinogue

You can feign energy on stage, but Gaga's a human just like the rest of us. There's always times when she's just going to be exhausted unwell and make some mistakes even if she's doing her best.

She just had a day off. She even tweeted she had been in bed all day. She should've been well rested and full of energy. I guess the bad reviews, bad press etc...have gotten to her. You're right she's human, she's got feelings. I'm sure she's hurt and depressed, since ARTPOP didn't go as planned ....we love you Gaga

Yeah she seemed really tired during Aura and sat down during most of the songs after that. 

Cappuccino

Yeah she seemed really tired during Aura and sat down during most of the songs after that. 

yea, during applause, im just a bit worried, it looked like the bad romance performance in NZ here where she almost fainted . 

Archived