💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who would you want Gaga to collaborate with in her next album?

Yves

Collaborations  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to collaborate with Gags?

Featured Posts

Opulence

A Gaga and Pharrell song would be pretty cool, I can imagine her singing his song Hunter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yves

A Gaga and Pharrell song would be pretty cool, I can imagine her singing his song Hunter

Hunter Hayes? Um no. Might be on Hunter's album but never on Gaga's album tbh. :coffee:

A GagaXPharrell will do wonders.

GypsyPrince

I'll be slayed by a Rihanna collab because i love her as well and because they both seem to actually like each other.

Yves

I'll be slayed by a Rihanna collab because i love her as well and because they both seem to actually like each other.

Let us wait. I think Gaga is the cause of the Rihanna-less collaboration in ARTPOP. Rihanna seems okay to have a collab with her in Sexxx Dreams.

Yves

what is this  ???

1604802_685309611506105_7470846279420740

OMG. :excited:

Where did you find that? I saw something like that in ATRL.

Skylight

I really want a rihanna x gaga collab or iggy x gaga collab, that would be #1 for years

Yves

I really want a rihanna x gaga collab or iggy x gaga collab, that would be #1 for years

Hope for better marketing strategy in the future. :applause:

GypsyPrince

Let us wait. I think Gaga is the cause of the Rihanna-less collaboration in ARTPOP. Rihanna seems okay to have a collab with her in Sexxx Dreams.

I think Gaga just wants to wait for the right moment where she feels Rihanna will fit in. At least she isn't like some other fading artists who jump to collaborate with any single relevant person.  :toofunny:

Yves

I think Gaga just wants to wait for the right moment where she feels Rihanna will fit in. At least she isn't like some other fading artists who jump to collaborate with any single relevant person.  :toofunny:

Hew? Spill the :tea:

Yves

Rihanna, Iggy, Disclosure, Capital Cities or Sia :)

Capital Cities? Hard to imagine.

Sia :applause:

Archived