💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who would you want Gaga to collaborate with in her next album?

Yves

Collaborations  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to collaborate with Gags?

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yves

Britney, if she's not already done it.

:applause:

Iggy, Miley and Britney :worship:

Iggy and Britney :party:

I don't know about Miley. Gags and Miley are like water and oil. You can't just mix them :noparty:

:applause:

Iggy and Britney :party:

I don't know about Miley. Gags and Miley are like water and oil. You can't just mix them :noparty:

A hybrid can withstand these things :derpga:

Spirit of ARTPOP lives in everyone :legend:

Buy ARTPOP now!

Tropico

Gaga and Lana working together on something like Video Games x Princess Die. I would love it and it'd slay so hard and the video would be depressing but it'd be my favorite video of all time. :giveup:

A Gaga and Marina collaboration would be perfect especially if they were to harmonize during the chorus and made a song like Lies x Scheiße. The song would be my anthem if it were a dance pop song with a dark meaning behind it! :giveup:

And I voted Rihanna to get the Sexxx Dreams (feat. Rihanna) collab which I need. I don't even stan for Rihanna but a song by them would SLAAAAAY! :nooo:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Born To Slay

I want Britney Spears, Flo Rida, Clavin Harris, Ariana Grande, Pitbull, Nicki Manaj and Ke$ha.

Cody Draco

I voted Kesha because a Just Dance + Tik Tok type of track would slayyyyyyyyyyyy. :omgexcited:

I would really love for RockGa to come back and collaborate with Bruce Springsteen on TEOG 2.0 or Y&I 2.0. :rockstar:

I love Springsteen and Gaga. :wub:

Archived