:flutter:

what happened

is it easy to sneak in there?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT

What Happened :rip:

The body guards were like "What the hell do you think you're doing?" and pushed me away.. but I'm under aged so its a good thing they didn't ID me..

omg u are amazing :lmao:

:flutter:

what happened

is it easy to sneak in there?

The body guards were like "What the hell do you think you're doing?" and pushed me away.. but I'm under aged so its a good thing they didn't ID me..

high heeled fem

GAGAS BODYGUARDS WHAT

:udidnt:

omg :lmao: ????

BillieGOAT

GAGAS BODYGUARDS WHAT

:udidnt:

omg :lmao: ????

It was a literal mess everyone was like OMG PEASANT GET AWAY FROM THE KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE KINGDOM OF FAME like chill out

high heeled fem

It was a literal mess everyone was like OMG PEASANT GET AWAY FROM THE KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE KINGDOM OF FAME like chill out

im so proud of you, you ****ing rule :rockstar: did they push u ?? did u try to enter? 

MANiCURE

No sh** - I mean did you pay for the privilege?

No.

Bit shady to make the bodyguards work more than it needs to be.

BillieGOAT

im so proud of you, you ****ing rule :rockstar: did they push u ?? did u try to enter?

They just puffed out their chests and I was like "Okay then.." and strutted away :Whitney:

high heeled fem

They just puffed out their chests and I was like "Okay then.." and strutted away :whitney:

:lmao: 

amazing ffs i hate her new security i like ED and the bald guy who is on govt hooker

BillieGOAT

:lmao: 

amazing ffs i hate her new security i like ED and the bald guy who is on govt hooker

The bald guy died tho :rip:

Lana Winters

The bald guy died tho :rip:

No. :rip: His name is Peter and he's still with her. I took a picture of him in Philly.

gagavsartpop

No. :rip: His name is Peter and he's still with her. I took a picture of him in Philly.

Peter is so hot

:rip:  :toofunny:

Archived