💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is it me or is gaga REALLY lazy on tour?

Nagini

Featured Posts

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayla

I don't know how she does it, tbh. She might not have the killer moves people really want, but my body was KILLING me after the show and I wasn't even the one on stage, or the one traveling around the world every day. :deadbanana: If I was that tired after just hanging out in line and dancing for a couple hours without having to travel all day first, I can't imagine what Gaga's body feels like at the end of the day. 

If you want to see lazy on tour go to a Britney show.

No need for the shade, man. 

sursumd

I don't know how she does it, tbh. She might not have the killer moves people really want, but my body was KILLING me after the show and I wasn't even the one on stage, or the one traveling around the world every day. :deadbanana: If I was that tired after just hanging out in line and dancing for a couple hours without having to travel all day first, I can't imagine what Gaga's body feels like at the end of the day. 

No need for the shade, man. 

I will express my opinion freely if you don't like it then ban me. Tired of discussion forums acting like Kindergarten school teachers. Not to mention the thread topic is "gaga is lazy", but its shade when I say Britney actually is? Lol okay.

Kayla

I will express my opinion freely if you don't like it then ban me. Tired of discussion forums acting like Kindergarten school teachers. Not to mention the thread topic is "gaga is lazy", but its shade when I say Britney actually is? Lol okay.

The thread isn't about Britney, though. There was no reason to bring her up. You expressed your opinion, saying that if someone wants to see lazy on tour they should go to Britney, and I expressed mine, saying that the shade wasn't needed. It's really not a big deal, and no warning points were given. 

BornAsUnic0rn

Boomkack is the Queen of Choreography and everybody will deal :crossed:

YOU GO SIS!! PREACH IT

tumblr_my7sb2gSzc1t5cqcio1_500.gif

Mama Ru

horrendous. she doesnt even do the choreo. she waves her hands everywhere.

not valid. her VMA applause performance was flawless and so were other TV performance after her surgery. she's just not dancing on tour

There's a huge difference between doing minutes-long TV spots and resting up afterwards and dancing for nearly two hours straight multiple nights a week for several months straight. She has to place herself so she doesn't get hurt again.
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Shadow

Is it just me or did you forget she broke her hip as many stated in this thread? You try dancing hard after breaking yours.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Tropico

Mods please close this mess. :lmao:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Ronk

the thread topic is "gaga is lazy", but its shade when I say Britney actually is? Lol okay.

They're both shade, and uncalled for.   Even worse, they are untrue statements about a person's character.  Just because a person doesn't dance as hard as before doesn't make that person lazy.  There are decisions a person needs to make and considerations a person needs to take into account that have nothing to do with laziness.

I live outside the space time continuum.

sursumd

They're both shade, and uncalled for.   Even worse, they are untrue statements about a person's character.  Just because a person doesn't dance as hard as before doesn't make that person lazy.  There are decisions a person needs to make and considerations a person needs to take into account that have nothing to do with laziness.

I'm not judging character I am judging performance. Mind you, I am a fan of all these girls, and have attended multiple Britney and Gaga shows. My opinion is not uncalled for, that is rude of you to try to invalidate my opinion by saying it is unnecessary. Since we are talking about a pop performer in Gaga it is very fair to bring up people who do the same thing she does. Is it fair to compare athletes in sports? Then why shouldn't it be okay to compare musicians who perform in basically the same way? Lets stop being so sensitive for the sake of being sensitive.

I've paid money to all these people for the services they provide so I am well aware of the product they deliver. If you go to a Britney show expect her to put little to a half assed amount of effort into her dancing and zero effort into live singing. If you go to a Gaga show expect to her to see her dancing so hard she may break a hip and expect her to blow you away with her live vocal ability.

The topic of the thread is "is Gaga lazy on tour?". I'm saying no, here's your reference for lazy on tour. It's a very valid opinion that many people agree with. Sorry you see it as "shade". I don't even use that term, because I'm not in high school, and none of the pop stars give a **** in real life about what I say on an internet forum, so its impossible to "shade" them anyway.

FameGa stans want her back and she barely moved back then. Her choreo mostly had arm movements. She was just posing.

True, but it sure looked a lot better than the Richy choreo that's going now. 

Her current choreo and dance moves obviously aren't working since this topic is brought up like monthly, we all know about the hip but it's not like this choreo is helping, it just looks off.

Ronk

Laziness is a character trait.  Not dancing as hard as some might wish is not a character trait, and there are factors involved that have nothing to do with laziness.   People know that Gaga works so hard and puts her all into her performances.  This thread is based on a shade on Gaga's character.  I don't know Britney's situation, but you could have said that she isn't dancing as hard as you would like her to, instead of calling her lazy.

I do not attend a Gaga concert expecting "to see her dancing so hard she may break a hip", as you put it.  Wtf is that?

I live outside the space time continuum.

xzxyyxzx

Tbh dha Gagz has become a product of her environment and since her contemporaries are mediocre and best, she feel herself has lowered her standards... Perhaps

garrettgivre

It's probably because of her hip, but I did realise that she's a bit lazy in this era, from singing to dancing. I sometimes dare to think that she accomplished what she wanted and now just does things to earn money :shrug:

:toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

Is this serious.  What.

tumblr_lyh6zyTtcI1qcgl1no8_250.gif

This whole thread is crazy.  Gaga is one of the least lazy pop stars I know.

Now her marketing team....... :awkney:

Archived