Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

LMZ Package Merch revealed

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Electric Chapel

Fabulous!! I really hope it's the same for the uk.

Was just about to post the same thing! Good to know that we may have the choice to have it posted too!

mcphee

I need that hardcover tour book  :crossed:

Happy for the people receiving it  :crossed:

but i want one  :crossed:

Was just about to post the same thing! Good to know that we may have the choice to have it posted too!

I'm so sad - I have to have it on the day! Same with buying merch, I never buy it online later - I don't know why but it's not the same to me!

Pure Adrenaline

A automatic bubble-gun

MqzsMlf.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Hardcover tour book. :giveup:

How much is LMZ again? I wanna save up for when she does visit here, which I doubt. :emma:

ElectricHaus

it is! Everyone that was in LMZ got the hard cover tour book!

also this was at the Winnipeg show this is what we all got! after we checked in!

OMG REALLY?!?! Someone on instagram told me lmz only got the book and laminate. Did u have lmz?

If you have LMZ, is there time to go buy merch from the merch stand - e.g. the hoodie, t-shirts, cap, poster etc - before the show and still get in before the GA tickets? Or is it better to go straight into the arena and wait til afterwards? Will their still be everything there?

Gagz

If you have LMZ, is there time to go buy merch from the merch stand - e.g. the hoodie, t-shirts, cap, poster etc - before the show and still get in before the GA tickets? Or is it better to go straight into the arena and wait til afterwards? Will their still be everything there?

I didn't have LMZ, but I think going to the merch stands (i.e. getting out of line/order) defeats the purpose of the ticket unless you don't care about the spot you have. If there is something you know you really want, check and see if they sell it online first. If they do, don't worry about it. If they don't, then you have a decision to make. Waiting until after the show could be dangerous, but it really comes down to how close you want to be, and how important merch is to you in comparison to that spot. At my show, they had everything still for sale afterward. I know some people said your books were gone, but that wasn't the case at my show. I think they've finally figured out how many they need at each location.

Thanks xxx I think I'll wait and see on the night... I really want to get as close as I can as I have made an artRAVE collage and wrote a letter that I hope will get me backstage.

But I really want the hoodie, SLAY tee, iTunes tee, tour book (which I now know I getting anyway), Lady ****ing Gaga snapback, poster, glowstick and pacifier (as we call in Scotland a dummy lol). I know they sell all of these online apart from the snapback and the glowstick (which if I didn't get I wouldn't be that bothered). So I'll wait and see.

Does anyone know how long after the LMZ tickets that the GA ticket holders get in? And what does the LMZ laminate look like???

gagaconvert

If this is the case, I am seriously impressed. 

Me too actually. That's a generous amount of stuff for a standard early entry ticket!  :golfclap:

I still don't think LMZ is worth the extra £90 though...hope I'm right lol

Gagz

Thanks xxx I think I'll wait and see on the night... I really want to get as close as I can as I have made an artRAVE collage and wrote a letter that I hope will get me backstage.

But I really want the hoodie, SLAY tee, iTunes tee, tour book (which I now know I getting anyway), Lady ****ing Gaga snapback, poster, glowstick and pacifier (as we call in Scotland a dummy lol). I know they sell all of these online apart from the snapback and the glowstick (which if I didn't get I wouldn't be that bothered). So I'll wait and see.

Does anyone know how long after the LMZ tickets that the GA ticket holders get in? And what does the LMZ laminate look like???

By glow stick, do you mean the light wand? If so, that is available online! So I guess you just need to decide how important the hat is :shrug: I would personally just wait until after the show and risk it tbh. An amazing spot and the chance to throw your letter on stage is worth the risk!

Archived