Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I miss the fame and the fame monster slayage

Divine

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

That's not an or or question, if you love someone you want to her to do well, be successful.

Like, if you love a sportsman, let's say a swimmer, and he competed in the Olimpics, you would want him to win.

Same thing

Actually I adore Gaga and couldn't give less of a **** about her sales

CrownClown

That's not an or or question, if you love someone you want to her to do well, be successful.

Like, if you love a sportsman, let's say a swimmer, and he competed in the Olimpics, you would want him to win.

Same thing

You got it right! :tea:

VforVendetta

Everyone does but I am here for the music. Success will come again, don't worry.

MonsterRocket

Of course you do, so does 80% of this fanbase. This is why ARTPOP + BTW get so much hate, because you are all pressed that it didn't slay like Roar did :roll:

ARTPOP and Born This Way are much better than TFM and TF, so I'd take 'flop' albums over slaying ones without a doubt.

:awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

music not the bling boo  :manicure:

It's not that, it's just that some of us are dissappointed with her latest work, not the sales. She's still great, but she could have kept on evolving

iAstroLeo

:awkney: :awkney:

It's not that, it's just that some of us are dissappointed with her latest work, not the sales. She's still great, but she could have kept on evolving

:laughga: :laughga: :laughga:

Shadow

Although I do miss those eras, it was for different reasons. I liked her style, her darker themes, and the music. I even respect BTW way more in retrospect. And I'm coming around to ARTPOP, getting more used to the EDM sound, which I felt was executed nicely for the ArtRave.

It's better to enjoy an artist for their music, then for bragging rights.

Try this: separate your ego from how Gaga performs in her sales and charts, and you'll enjoy her work more. All that stuff is hers, her Haus of Gaga's, and her label's concern. We all want her to be successful, but that isn't what drew us to her in the first place.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

I don't miss the charts from those eras but I do miss the amazing performances, the amazing outfits, the over the top music videos. It just seems like she doesn't care that much anymore but I still like her music.

Wolf

too much free time for copy pasting tho :emma:

and yes i miss the slayage :cryga: we will probably never witness another chart slayage tbh :cryga:

MonsterRocket

:laughga: :laughga: :laughga:

What's your point? I'm tired of monsters who think they're right but then don't give arguments about the issue. According to which basis are ARTPOP/BTW albums better than TF/TFM? It think it's pretty arguable...

Some fans are dissapointed with the last works. That's a fact. Get over it. Stop playing like children and trying to leave monsters who give reasonable and worked arguments as 'little managers' or stupid.

Battle 4 Ur Life

this thread stinks

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Sara

this thread stinks

I'm going to agree, on the grounds that it is AP. We've had many discussions about how much we miss albums that were commercially more popular with the vanilla masses.

This discussion seems no different to me, so I shall close it. (PM me if you disagree, I love other opinions!)

Closing thread.

Archived