Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anyone else sick of Asia?

monstereo

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Papasquat

Not at all. I understand what it's like to have a dog you love that much. I love my boxer bubba.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

ItsTommyBitch

6 pages about being sick of a dog we've never met who belongs to a person we've never met. The impact :legend: Slay :legend:

Asia is the true queen of controversy. You know you've made it when people devote their time to trying to bring you down  :worship:

:legend: Slay :legend:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Dunk96

tbh I'm more sick of hearing about how amazing emma is than asia.

Run sis. Inb4 you're banned by Emma herself.

Stefani328

How does posting pics of dog mean she isn't doing anything with her career? She's on a tour.

Dumbest thread, I've seen in awhile.

Plus, no one is forcing anyone to click on or read a thread pertaining to Gaga's dog. If you read, it's your choice. 

Some of her fans  :toofunny:

Stefani328

I wonder how many followers she's lost since she started flooding her social networking sites with Asia vids/pics. :roll:

If she lost any followers because she loves to post pics/videos of her dog what type of people did she lose as followers because it really isn't that serious. It's just odd to me that people can make just about anything an issue. 

This fanbase  :lmao:

ryhanna

I just honestly don't understand how you could even get 'sick of' Asia? You guys know you don't have to look at every post Gaga ever makes right? :toofunny: Gaga's allowed to post whatever she likes

Flippy

I've come to the conclusion that people on here will literally find ANY excuse to complain about something. It's her instagram. She can post what she wants! And what do you mean "focus on her career more"? She's on tour right now. And she's probably writing new music all the time. What else do you want her to do?

:trootea:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived