monstereo

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cosmicPOPdream

wtf?

You guys are assholes/selfish.

Unless you actually really don't like dogs for some reason, this thread is disappointing tbh. 

giphy.gif

I agree tho :wtf: This is like when she posted pictures of post-its to pretend she was working :rip:

kill bill! i die.

Bloody Matt

How is posting 15 second videos of asia indicative of her NOT "focusing on her career"

plus she is on tour right now.. not seating her ass at Joanne's eating a calzone while filming asia ib2ncSq225zJrF.gif

This

Travis

I think it's great that she's got Asia and posts about her. If she's that happy and wants to share her happiness, especially while she can become lonely on tour, then I think that's great.

As far as "getting back to her career," what do you want her to do? She released an album in the Fall and is now on a world tour.

codymonster

You're a god damn mess :lmao: What the HELL does taking pictures of your dog have to do with writing and recording music? :rip: I swear to god some people on here are the most inconsiderate little fücks. She got a new dog. Let her be excited. You don't have to watch the videos she posts. I'm pretty sure taking and uploading a 12 second video once a day won't interrupt her career :later:

heavymlover

I don't expect her to be an entertainer 24/7. She has the same right as we do to enjoy her puppy and talk about it on Twitter.

Pop Art

Not at all. Asia is honestly one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen, and I love when Gaga posts pictures or videos of her.

MonsterMum

I agree tho :wtf: This is like when she posted pictures of post-its to pretend she was working :rip:

Pretend she was working?

:smh:

AbuHassan1992

right? who cares about her ****ing pets?

to be honest, all this bullcrap makes her seem less serious and more of an immature vine-celebrity or something. The old (yeah c'mon tear my apart) wouldn't care about doing this stupid ****

Arcane

Gaga loves her dog because that little cutie doesn't judge her like others do. :classy:

Love Trumps Hate

Celina

I agree she IS focusing on her career, but people are posting Asia related things in the NEWS section - along with the damn GGD banner including her  :fail:  There's no escaping that bug-eyed creature even if I wanted to

Does the poor thing really repulse you every time you see that tiny little banner and her name in a thread title? I do think it would be a good idea to post Asia-related things in Gaga thoughts or something other than news (or better yet, to have an Asia pictures/videos thread), but I genuinely don't understand why hearing about a puppy is that bothersome.

Pain of fame1

I was slow to it before, but I've grown to enjoy her puppy love for her puppy. :flutter:

THIS. How can you be sick of her puppy's photos?

Archived