More iconic  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Choose 1:

• Applause
    • DWUW
    • G.U.Y.

Featured Posts

8Bit Heart

I live for the applause, applause, applause, I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause, live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the applause, applause, applause

tumblr_mrs601kan91s1szpho1_500.gif

VS 

Do what you want, what you want with my body, do what you want, don't stop let's party, do what you want, what you want with my body, do what you want, what you want with my body, write what you want, say what you want bout me, if you wanna know that i'm not sorry, do what you want, what you want with my body, what you want with my body

tumblr_mwts63L0SF1qjdybto1_500.gif

VS

Touch me, touch me, don't be sweet. Love me, love me, please retweet, let me be the girl under you that makes you cry.

Lady-Gaga-3f.gif

Applause's prechorus is the most iconic thing of the whole ARTPOP era

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

djBuffoon

They're all so hot.  :giveup:  One of my personal favorites: "Heard your boyfriend was away this weekend..."

Diamond Heart

This was difficult tbh  :sweat: but i chose G.U.Y :)

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Cody Draco

Definitely Applause in first place and G.U.Y in second. I love DWUW, but I don't even consider it having a pre-chorus.  :awkney:

Nazgul

Do what you want, what you want with my body, do what you want, don't stop let's party, do what you want, what you want with my body, do what you want, what you want with my body, write what you want, say what you want bout me, if you wanna know that i'm not sorry, do what you want, what you want with my body, what you want with my body

bnYdOi.gif

They're all so hot.  :giveup:  One of my personal favorites: "Heard you're boyfriend was away this weekend..."

thought the same thing when I saw the thread!

MonsterOfSpain

Applause's is iconic, my friends sing it everytime they want to mock me for liking Gaga. :smh:

They're all so hot.  :giveup:  One of my personal favorites: "Heard you're boyfriend was away this weekend..."
This :nick:

Archived