💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HML though...

brendanraguss

Featured Posts

FRANK1991

Would you love me if I was the 4th single?

G2dbIcK.gif

most excited moment in the BTWB! until she cancelled it............

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Rogoe

He was in Judas...851890607_700.jpg

Gaga probably didn't meet him during the Judas video, but who's to say she wouldn't have had him in the HML video? She brought him back for a reason...:usrs:

I personally don't think it's him in the photo. :emma: and heavy metal lover could have ended up like Mary the Night, with no male lead tbh :jase:

TimisaMonster

most excited moment in the BTWB! until she cancelled it............

HML by this performance alone should've become a single much sooner...:emo:

I personally don't think it's him in the photo. :emma: and heavy metal lover could have ended up like Mary the Night, with no male lead tbh :Jase:

It's not photoshopped...look at the video and see for yourself...I don't know what else to tell you :oops:

MTN didn't need a guy...it was about her love for NY :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dr Rogoe

HML by this performance alone should've become a single much sooner...:emo:

It's not photoshopped...look at the video and see for yourself...I don't know what else to tell you :oops:

MTN didn't need a guy...it was about her love for NY :smh:

Fighting fo my good sis Yoü and I till the end :flop:

But oh well, i guess it doesn't matter anymore cause what happens happened. Too bad no 6th single :shrug:

TimisaMonster

Fighting fo my good sis Yoü and I till the end :flop:

But oh well, i guess it doesn't matter anymore cause what happens happened. Too bad no 6th single :shrug:

The fact that BTW was filled with controversy, yet it was able to have at least 5 singles...ARTPOP is barely surviving with 3 :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

not #1, i love the song to death but you'd be lucky if it hit top #20. 

sadly, i have never heard it in a club but i think it would be a great song to hear in one. 

i still get chills whenever i watch BTWB videos or think back to when i seen it live.

tumblr_mhywy16gUp1r6fm6zo1_500.gif

wahkeenasitka

Does anyone else feel that this song wasn't given enough attention? It could have been a great single, amazing club banger, #1 hit!

Always hoped it would have been more recognized by the public. Sad to see it didn't make the cut for artrave :'(

#HeavyMetalLoverforNextSingle

my favorite track from BTW

Cody Draco

Can someone explain to me why people think Sheisse would've been a good single choice? It is a good song don't get me wrong, but when you look at what is played on the radio you seriously think it belongs there? :awkney:

Archived